Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
(edited)

Yeah..

DesktopElisha.jpg

Edit:

TeK you forgot to scratch your name off ;).

Edited by PDO

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Those last 2 desktops were..... interesting......

Trouble, where is your studly desktop? :P

TeK
(edited)

I don't care if people know my name :x I just don't want my friends being stalked by random cs players.

Updated desktop today with dif background.

Nice desktop Dennis ;)

So PDO enjoys KMFDM and Dennis Enjoys 311.

desktop58.jpg

Edited by TeK

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Yeah, I'm pratically exclusive to two bands on my play list (KMFDM and In Flames).

Cool backround TeK.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
wasnt they orignally known as MDFMK??

No.

KMFDM came first, later a few members switched and made a "new" band known as MDFMK, recently they've come back with the albums "Attak" and "WWIII". I believe there's been over 30 members in the band over 15+ years. If you're ever interested in listening to some of their stuff just send me a PM.

"The world rotates to the ultra heavy beat!"

TeK
(edited)

Well my mother is under that category and I have 2 other screen names, basically on there just to find out if someone haxes one of my other accts but I have yet to see it happen.

Snap PDO...I need that In Flames stuff, think my buddy told me they played at ozzfest this year and most bands that play are amazing. I only have This cd 'Colony - deluxe edition'(If it is a cd). If I can get other cds from u that'd be super, catch me on aim or I'll get you.

Also surprised that others don't have a second AIM name for backup reasons ;/

Some of you REALLY need to clean up ur desktop icons :x

Edited by TeK

Bugs,

http://www.imageshack.us

Free image hosting for anybody and its perfectly free for all, pictures get deleted after a year of un-use. It provides all the links u need as well.

311 is good stuff Dennis, haven't listened to them in a long time but I respect them. Good band. My list is full of randomness from Metallica, Killswitch engage, and Spineshank to 2Pac and eminem to trance/house/techno music. Last picture, I was listening to Ill Nino "God save us" with the Itachi background being Killswitch Engage "Just barely Breathing".

Still PDO, catch me on AIM, I realized you msged me last night(Was asleep) and I'll answer ur question when u msg me back, try and get me that In Flames stuff =).