HL2 multiplayer

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I really do not know much about HL2 multiplayer. Is there a deathmatch type of deal with it? From my understanding, CS2 is supposed to be the multiplayer part of HL2.

Man I hope the multiplayer is Team Fortress 2. Its not like that game wasn't all over the cover of PC Gamer like 8 times...and where oh where did it go? That would make me forgive Valve for all of their previous offenses.

Maybe I expect too much....

(edited)
Man I hope the multiplayer is Team Fortress 2.  Its not like that game wasn't all over the cover of PC Gamer like 8 times...and where oh where did it go?  That would make me forgive Valve for all of their previous offenses.

Maybe I expect too much....

In a recent interview valve stated that TF 2 has been in the works since they first announced it.

However, when work on the Source engine began the development team that was working on TF 2 decided to wait and move the project to the Source engine.

No new media has been released about TF 2 because they are completely reworking the original stuff they had for it.

TF 2 will not ship with HL 2 and will be a totally different game from the original TF and TFC.

TF 2 looked more like BF1942: DC mod than TFC when i saw it last.

TFC: Source has been rumored to be packaged with HL2 but nothing has been made official.

Edited by Birdman

You guys ever play the jail mod for HL? There were only a few good servers out when Mini and I played, but man it was fun!

Isnt that a pretty old mod? I can remember playing a jail mod a year or two ago. Made camping the enemy's spawn something of a slaughter.

VS 1.2 was the best. It was the scariest one. After that, I feel the developer's chopped the legs out from under the vampires and it was too easy to kill them/too hard to kill the slayer.

I got the same feeling in VS 1.2 as I did with AvP or Alone in the Dark. Scared the crap outta me. You would be crouched and quickly turning left and right. You glance to the right, then the left then <<AHHHHHHHHHHH>>, the vamp is right there and takes your head off. It used to make my friend scream like a little girl every time.

yeah I think I played some Vampire Slayer, but I never could find a populated server...

wonder where I could download that mod...maybe get some lan action going

or maybe if that thing that I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about is up soon...we can throw some old HL mods on there and have some rip-roaring good times like with the deadlock tourney