Xterminator

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

the man speaks the truth. . .

only thing evil around here is Xterminator's mic  :lol:

:ph34r:

sad but true....i'm gonna get a new one soon. Any suggestions?...a.ctually i'm gonna buy a new mic headset. the one i use now is broken so i use the headset as a mic and another head set for sound....it's brutal

As men, we need to realize that women have the male ogc haxor fembot 3.11. There is no cheat detection and it can successfully block all admin commands. Including gag, kick, slap, slay, ban, llamify, and it stands up quite well to auto team balance.

Banning the IP range is not an option (for those of us choosing the heterosexual path).

With smart teamplay and by sacrificing a few rounds without buying anything, you can save up enough for a small group to overwhelm the target. Basic teamplay principles apply: cover your buddy; don't run around making so much noise (sometimes you just gotta take it slow and listen); reload before you run out of ammo; buy a kit if you want to be able to difuse the bomb quick enough to win the round; be willing to take a grenade for the team. They play as a team, and we must too!

fembot 3.11 has some nasty new features implemented since 3.10. Buy plenty of armor and don't be afraid to use a flash bang and run away. But at the end of the day, they're a worthy adversary. ..and there is nothing quite like counting coup after a well-earned victory.

:ph34r: like the ninja, we must be swift, deft, and silent. I recommend a few more rounds of practice scrims before the next league match.

Chief

:wub: I also advocate a 1 : 0 ratio for maximum pleasure in the gaming experience

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Chief... no words can explain what you wrote - maybe that's for the best :P;) That is just pure comedy :lol: Im-friggin-pressive :D