What's next?

gOOters

goot i have an 03 ram sport with the new 4.7 v8 (at the time they werent putting hemi's in half ton trucks) and the 20" rims. its only a single cab but i gotta say i love the truck. my whole family owns a dodge truck practically. my dad has a 98 single cab dually flatbed and an 03 single cab cheapy v6. my mom has an 03 4 door laramie slt diesel. also a buddy of mine has a truck identical to mine cept for red and he does have the hemi. i get about 17 mpg and he gets about 15 so not too much diff. and i have had ZERO problems at all nor any of my family have. 4 doors are plenty roomy to hold actual people not midgets. and the hemi , even my engine has plenty of power for just about anything. i highly reccomend any dodge truck. :D

goot i have an 03 ram sport with the new 4.7 v8 (at the time they werent putting hemi's in half ton trucks) and the 20" rims. its only a single cab but i gotta say i love the truck. my whole family owns a dodge truck practically. my dad has a 98 single cab dually flatbed and an 03 single cab cheapy v6. my mom has an 03 4 door laramie slt diesel. also a buddy of mine has a truck identical to mine cept for red and he does have the hemi. i get about 17 mpg and he gets about 15 so not too much diff. and i have had ZERO problems at all nor any of my family have. 4 doors are plenty roomy to hold actual people not midgets. and the hemi , even my engine has plenty of power for just about anything. i highly reccomend any dodge truck. :D

Cool, a MOPAR family!! :o

I have just about decided on the Hemi Shorty. I have run across a few that look good to me already, just need to sell my car now.

Imma go w/ the 20s hopefully, if I dont get them with the truck...I'll add them :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
I have said it again and again.. you sell the manual tranny sports car... buy an auto truck... YOU WILL END UP WITH A BIKE!!

guaranteed.... it's been proven. I think NOFX even has a truck... and look what he ended up with... ;)

Yeah, he has a truck