Butterfly effect

gOOters

I kinda liked it. I went into it with an open mind (which I almost always do), Kutcher actually does a pretty good job. The story was bordering on hokey, but it was still kinda cool if you are able to suspend disbelief...the ending gave me kinda a sad wierd feeling, but it was cool.

78/100

I really liked it. Not once did I see "Kelso" as I had expected. He completely broke out of his typecast mold and delivered a very good performance in my opinion.

We also really enjoyed the non-traditional hollywood ending along with the "realistic" way they did the flashbacks (my favorite was when he went back the first time and talked to Eric Stoltz).

I believe we had given it an 83/100.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Over-hyped and rated..

Due to all the changes I ended up not caring about what happened to the characters (espeacilly everyone asides from Kelso.. his characters name is esacping me at this time..) there were also a few plot holes that bugged me and I didn't think it had that good of a pay off..

Just my $0.02

• 2 months later...
I really liked it. Not once did I see "Kelso" as I had expected. He completely broke out of his typecast mold and delivered a very good performance in my opinion.

We also really enjoyed the non-traditional hollywood ending along with the "realistic" way they did the flashbacks (my favorite was when he went back the first time and talked to Eric Stoltz).

I believe we had given it an 83/100.

I agree ..much better than I thought it would be