City of Hero's Free DL

Batman

WAIT WAIT, i think the forum i got this info about the free download is wrong... I think that DL link is for the beta server that you can play on if your a CoH member... Someone needs to try it though...

The forum i got the info from was british, they are all ticked because the game isnt sold in stores there.. So there all dl'ing that link i gave and signing up with GameNC, they say it works but i question it...

urk?!!? whachu talkin' abut Willis?

pvp_screen04.jpg

im talkin' abut it looking like super nintendo. your screenshot doesn't have any textures, everything is just blurred and smoothed out, edges are badly jagged.

is the gameplay good ? in dept character skills and leveling and good PvP ?

They are coming out with Pvp next year.. City of Villians. I turned down most of my stuff cuz I was getting some serious lag in large areas. I love the gameplay. It's great teaming up with people and killing things. Some people don't like it because it's just constant killing. There are missions and Task Forces to do. Every update keeps on getting better and better!

EDIT: I didnt want to turn down my rez since theres so much in the hud. I need meh workspace. :)

Edited by bullet-401

PK=people killing?

Well.... :)

Last night I was in a group with Gunman, Shadowseraph, MMMMzap and rashad. We were hunting in a nice little circular pit. Two people come by and start to steal our kills. SO... hehe. We begin to pull big bosses called "Totems" over by the two and we get so much to them that they die. hehe we are evil. So then they left. That was fun.

(edited)

Well all i can do is try it myself.. Im dl'ing it right now, and gonna install it to my other partition.. If it works it will work for anyone who goes and signs up at playNC..

Not bad 450k/sec dling...

Edited by Batman

PK=people killing?

player kill. Thats pretty much the only reason i play MMO's, i like the pk style of play, not just constant leveling only to fight no one.... If CoH had PvP i'd prob play until WoW came out, but its just player vs computer.

*tries to keep fighting the urge to play UO with nofx*

i played with him and another friend in shadowbane, thats really the only mmo ive ever played but i grasp it all and wan't another to play bad. I can't do the no PvP though cause yea i love to pk once my toon is ready for combat. Guild wars are the shiznit, huge battles. And of course late nights just solo pk'ing people that you happen to stumble upon, thats free loot for the bank :)

the guild was called Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and most of them liked pk play also. I don't keep up with them no more though, shadowbane was too easy to conquer, levels were to easy to max out, and money could buy anything because of gold dupers...

thats what i thought for starwars too but it didnt work out that way

i downloaded the free trial. went to compusa and got a 60day pass for 30.

went home and tried to put in my key and it said u need the key from the cd...then when i go to pay i could put in the game card. so back to crimeusa to buy the cds.

put inthe cdkey and my 60 day pass for 90 days of playing...so much for the easy out ... cost me more in the long run.

iow, methinks u r mistaken.