Guest zerodamage
Guests
Now it takes skill to hold the AWP.

I guess Moss should stay away from the AWP. :P

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I am trying to coach Moss to play so I can play against him. So far he has ignored me. 8P)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
he might give him KY if he begs....but definately no reacharound!

:lol:

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Best topic ever as of now =p.

A lot of people think the AWP is improved over 1.6 for playing (and I won't complain about that.. for 4750 it should be a good gun :P). I most likely just didn't give it enough time.. I really wish I could go to a lan and play more :[.

I've also never been a big fan of pushing with a scope out, but that's just me.

All I want is wall shooting to be exactly like it is in 1.6 along with flashes being nerfed from what they are currently and I'll be happy. I don't really want to be flashed for 5 seconds with no sound.. I could care less how realistic that is, that's not fun.

well then how fun it is to have a dude with invisible "shades" who after you just shoved you flash up his...@...eerrr nose! to just turn around and blast you away?

Just keep repeating this PDO, R:. E:. A:. L:. I:. S:. M:. is FUN!...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
well then how fun it is to have a dude with invisible "shades" who after you just shoved you flash up his...@...eerrr nose! to just turn around and blast you away?

Just keep repeating this PDO, R:. E:. A:. L:. I:. S:. M:. is FUN!...

Never! :boo:

AWP is definately different PDO. But it's MUCH better than 1.6, it hails back to the 1.3/1.5 era. Not quite as fast as the ole quicksnipe/fastswitch, but it's verrah nice.

So do you think it'll be more defense orientated then? I think one of the reasons I didn't like it was I kept rushing as a CT into the tunnel, quick scoped, hit fire while it was still "scoping" then switched only to realize I hadn't shot yet 8P).

Either that or start pushing while you're scoped so you don't have that weird delay.

Maybe I should buy CZ if I can find a cheap copy..

It's more balanced. I think with some practice, you can push with the AWP, but it's much more of a fixed position weapon now than it used to be. Meaning, you'll have a harder time rushing all out with it, but advance and then hold will be fine, if not awesome.

ALL the weapons feel a little bit different--enuf so that it'll take some time to adapt to it. I never really thought about it til Jason (the GF article writer) pointed it out, but the subliminal feedback you get from the dynamic crosshairs is a big indicator on how your recoil is doing. IN CS:S you have to really look for where your shots are "registering" to control it. It takes alot more concentration... and maybe even a little more skill.

I didn't get a chance to play with it for very long, but the weapons all FEEL different. Bursting is also something that's now... different, not harder, just different enought to take some getting used to. It's a good change imo.