How far is too far?

ut04howfar.jpg

These guys were doing the whole lot. Foul language, racial insults, and sending people to the tubgirl site. I had mentioned that the language was to be clean on this server, and this message was interpreted as meaning that I am 26 and living at home. I, personally, am not offended by what these guys were saying, but the server policy is as it is: keep the language clean. To what extent is this policy enforced?

I don't mean to sound like I don't care about what you posted (because I do care) but keep in mind that there are not always admins ingame or monitoring the servers from out of the game.

If you told the offenders about the server policy ingame then that, and posting on these boards with a chat log or screen shot (if they persisted in their vulgar behavior) of the server code of conduct violation is all you can do.

If no admins are on to deal with the problem I suggest you ignore them. You can do this by clicking ESC to bring up the score menu then I believe all you have to do is right-click on the person(s) names and the ignore menu will come up.