gg CCC guys

Yes, gg, but I have a question to ppl who played last time on Terminal22. Do you think they let up and let us win so we go on to play CSE. They didn't seem to hard, or coordinated. I think they let us take it. Not sure. Just put it up for grabs.

I would like to say good game to Archaic, came in strong.

I would like to say good game to Lep, you were last man standing a couple of times.

Good Game to everyone else, well played, covered very well as CT.

GG guys. It was fun. Sorry for being a little rusty as T. That is one tough map to win as a T. But, we all seemed to communicate well, and kept covering each other. It was fun. My sympathy to Moms next of kin. He had the worst spot as CT I think, and seemed to die first, but he let the rest know what was going on so we could avenge his death.

And, if anyone need sniper support, I'll be there, as long as I don't get shot in the head. ;)

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

lol, yea mom died all 15 rounds of ct. but he took out like 2 or 3 with him everytime... Thanks for letting me play i sucked as T but i made up for it at CT i suppose, i had a good spot (and a ak). GG pleasure to play with you all, now i know why DOH owns in matches.

gg all and thx to yer for taken over tonight i had family over.

As far as if they played or not it dont matter.We go into the playoffs with a win we know what it feels to win again i didnt want to go in with a 4 game lossing streak.Its going to be a good game next week its alot more open so we can depend on our guns and aim more this map.When we got outside on arab we started rolling and i think we can do it again.

My sympathy to Moms next of kin.

lol, yea mom died all 15 rounds of ct. but he took out like 2 or 3 with him everytime...

heh. thx guys. as long as i could decoy or pull them outa position...which did happen every time i wasnt awpd past the doorway...someone awpd them very nicely.

i like being decoy...and killing 1st...and falling down 1st.

i remember there was one round i died straight off...cane goes you gotta tell us how many/when they are coming...i tried, but when i opened my mouth, a bullet went in ;-)

:lol: