Best CS player ever

Guest Jkruz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive played with Scatman who is by far the best player ever because he used to be in Dop but left , he was the best in the clan and now he is a pub bum. getting kicked after like 7 rounds. anywho i played with him through Jordan aka Nallix all you [Rangers] should remember him. and Every time i l0ok at him there was a hs on me. he was on 56k and still the only way i could kill him was when he lagged the finaly score was 62-2 before we decided to stop the murder...... also ive played with dop on speakeasy and they were good to but i think 3d, ipx or rival are better now. my money on rival cuz they won cal-i but ipx won cpl (i think)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
lol..u played with heaton...lol...lol....lol.   BS!!!!  Unless you were at the CPL, and people in pubs claim to be random people all the time, the only way you can tell in by checking wonids, and 3D doesnt play pugs...oh and btw...gj on knowing 3d's channel.

lmao :wub:

all killer no filler,Dec 1 2002, 03:45 AM]wow, i have no idea who the best would be, i play one the 3d.pub all the time along with the SoGamed east coast sever all the time when im not on S-T or DLM. played with Kane and got screenies to prove, think that was on sogamed server. played with lots of players that have been to CPL. probably played with a lot of well know players but they use alias when not in match and they go pubin.

Lol i see mack and talent there all the time but talent plays under a diff name.... Speakeasy Offensive is also a good server and XS

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

It wasn't a pug :rolleyes:

It was a cal-i scrim on irc where I was a ringer

secondly... I did check wonid

:-D

It was ksharp, and I idol in #team3d

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

Anyways.. who do you think the best cs player is....

Id say ksharp

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

You are entitled to your opinion mossad I suppose...

And I guess you have good reason too,

you play irc scrims

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

play irc scrims...just the way you talk makes the bs ooze from your mouth.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

i think that the best cs player ever is mossad, because ive never played with people that are really good out of this community and hes one of the best in this community i think, so is Sgt. St3danko and Male Model, well when i play with them they always own, maybe theyre not the best players ever but they are some of the est in the community

Anyone know BlazinGuns from X3? He is my friend at school....real name was Peter Kramer...they used last names for matches. He is pretty tough but I have killed him a few times...considering X3 is one of the best clans ever he was pretty good.

Gunman

POOF! :ph34r:

thanks stinger i didnt know anyone thought i was that good....i just like to play the game. i played against 3D once as a ringer but that was only by pure luck. with clan im in i dotn have a chance at playing really good clans. were only in cal-o and didnt do to well, but then again my clan is almost all canadian :blink::D but anyway i wish i could play against some of the better clans but its hard to. i think i can hang with mossad as long as he doesnt awp, but then again i havent played agaisnt him in a while. last time we were on the same team and he was #1 and i was #2 but i was right behind him...i dunno i have my bad days as im sure all good players do. but anyway thanks for the kind words stinger.

mossad if your clan ever needs to whoop up on some guys for practice let me know i idle in your irc channel soemtimes or if need be ours is #iam-clan or u can reach me on aim transam9319 or msn transam9721@msn.com

anyone else who may want a scrim or something is more then welcome to hunt me down :D

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests
Ive played with Scatman who is by far the best player ever because he used to be in Dop but left , he was the best in the clan and now he is a pub bum. getting kicked after  like 7 rounds. anywho i played with him through Jordan aka Nallix all you [Rangers] should remember him. and Every time i l0ok at him there was a hs on me.  he  was on 56k and still  the only way i could kill him was when he lagged the finaly score was 62-2 before  we decided to stop the murder...... also ive played with dop on speakeasy and they were good to but i think 3d, ipx or rival are better now. my money on rival cuz they won cal-i  but ipx won cpl (i think)

i agree....doesnt he not even use crosshairs anymore?

<As the smoke begins to settle a new challenger enters the ring>

<Music of the gladiators accompanies him as he looks all prowd and mighty>

<He wears a black cape with the lettering "Bullet-401" on his front with underware on the outside of his pants>

Challenger : I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3:00 am. I am the zit that forms when you got a really big date. I am Darkwiiiiiing Duck!!!!!

<The challenger notices he watches too many darkwing duck reruns>

<The challenger hesitates a little then runs away>

Nub : Who the $%#$% was he?

Nub2 : I do not know....I do not know.

<As he came in the smoke filled room he disapeared the same way>

:ph34r: POOF!

all killer no filler,Dec 1 2002, 03:45 AM]wow, i have no idea who the best would be, i play one the 3d.pub all the time along with the SoGamed east coast sever all the time when im not on S-T or DLM. played with Kane and got screenies to prove, think that was on sogamed server. played with lots of players that have been to CPL. probably played with a lot of well know players but they use alias when not in match and they go pubin.

Lol i see mack and talent there all the time but talent plays under a diff name.... Speakeasy Offensive is also a good server and XS

could you post some of those ips so icould play on em once in a while. sometimes you just gotta get out fo the community for a day or two and meet some new ppl and play with different ppl, thanks

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Anyways.. who do you think the best cs player is....

Id say ksharp

best in america is ksharpe

best in the world would be either heaton or potti

Has Anyone played with BrianBaume? (spelling?)

I have played with him a number of times, he isn't terribly consistant so I guess that means he isn't great like these other guys. But when he is playin so so it's about even with me. When he is on though, he will wipe out the other team pretty easily.

Guest ksharpe
Guest ksharpe
Guest ksharpe
Guests

I have been playing only on private servers lately with only the best of the best players. My skills are "sharper" than ever now. But by far the best player that I have ever EVER seen is....gOOters

He is simply amazing, he can be effective with both the ak and the colt. He can use the AWP unlike any other I have ever seen! Just when you thought you were safe, there's gOOt. Just the name strikes fear into mine heart, like a dark whisper on the wind...g O O t e r s...g O O t e r s.

<shudder> :ph34r: