Star Wars Battlefront

Nubus

Anyone going to get this game? I been looking real hard at it and will mostly likely pick it up. Been real happy with the LucasArts games I have bought in the past but never really played them in the multiplayer mode. The game looks like it would fit real good in our choice of games around here but time will tell us if it gets popular enough for us to even consider it.

Star Wars Battlefront

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Looks like I should reinstall UT2004. I just dread the long 5 disk installation. I need a DVD copy of the game to save time.

i played Battlefront last night. It's so awesome guys. It's like Battlefield 1942 but it's STAR WARS!! vehicle and starships are fun to drive.

It's awesome cuz it has 4 different conquests. Each one focus' on a different era of star wars. So you have everything from movies 4,5,6 and all the new stuff from 1,2. I beat 2 conquests last night.

It uses the checkpoint system like battlefield, hold the checkpoints and drain your enemies tickets.

Also there are bonus for certain conquests. When you're doing a mission you can choose which bonus you want to earn and then later use.

Bonus' include:

A jedi to fight along side your troops

Extra reinforcements

Bacta tanks (helps you heal and regenerate)

Orbital sensors (jams enemy's radar so they dont know where your troops are)

Training (increases your troops accuracy and overall performance)

Edited by Xterminator

LOL, sounds like LucasArts is at it again.

When Age of Empires II was such a huge success...LucasArts came out with a Star Wars game that was so much a rip off of AoE2 that they failed to even change the look/name of the berry bushes.

Now, they've done the same thing with Battlefield 1942. Just a really big mod, it sounds like.

I did not like it at all. I rented before buying to make sure I liked it and thought it was pretty unorganized and the AI seemed to be very bad. It looked like it may be fun for Online but I cannot play Online.

OHHHHHH dont say that X-Wing Alliance and the first Jedi Knight were very very good..