TP5: Northeast Ohio Gathering at Tequila Pancho's

ncc

Yeah Fatty you almost killed someone with that pool stick. LOL.

I had a great time finally putting some names with faces. NCC, I will check with my buddy at Akron General about any openings, I didn't forget! I am glad that Zad forgave my t.k. LMAO. You guys are all pretty cool. Didn't see anyone on at 2:00 a.m. this morning. Guess we just had too much fun. I too can not wait to see the pix. For those of you who could not make it...the pictures of Fatty playing the air xylephone and air drums and air guitar and needing fresh air LOL, well, simply put you need to see it. It was fun. Thanks Fatty, NCC, BDG, Zad, Fish, Mom and Watchtower I needed that night out.

Patriot

Hahaha, good time had by all... I was hopin to see Zad and Fatty start a mosh pit but I guess it wasn't to be :) I'll get some mp3s up somewhere as we had the sound guy tape the show.. fat, how'd u get home? lol That was great, fatty was workin my guitar pedals for me.. He was on Fiyah! Can't wait to see some pics.. NCC? If anyone is bored this Wednesday night, we'll be playing at Sadie Renes in Canton, ohio. 3rd band so it's gonna be a late one. Prolly hit the stage around 11 or so... Anyhoo, thanks for comin out guys! Oh and thanks for leavin the AK's at home.. That could've gotten messy :)

Can't wait, some of the memories went away with my short term memory loss. Lol.

Mini missed you there. Glad your back looking forward to seeing you soon maybe. You should of been there, some poor girl almost lost an eye thanks to Fatty.

Cool that.

Lets get together and do a Lan thing, Doug has been talking about getting some more people together for a night, hows the availability? By the way, Hey Mom how bouts we post those pics pretty soon, anxious to see them?