TP5: Northeast Ohio Gathering at Tequila Pancho's

ncc

Hi all, it's that time again...we are planning for another gathering at Tequila Pancho's. Going to try and shoot for Saturday next week, hope it's not too short notice. Come ready for some great mexican food and margaritas*. Post up if you can make it! ...or don't and surprise us, lol :lol:

When:

Saturday, Dec. 14th

approx. 7:00pm

Where:

Tequila Pancho's

5893 Akron Cleveland Road

Hudson, OH 44236

mapquest

*don't drink and drive!

Sounds like 3 or 4 dlm are coming so far. I'll be there (be cool, shotty tourney all day, then meet for margaritas). NCC,are you bringing puker?

Mini? Lost? I wonder if we could dig up Destroyer, he's never missed one....

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

i wann say hi 2 every1 to!

but i cant come

looks like we're going to have everyone come to TP's around 6:30-7pm, if thats possible, then around 9pm, for those who can join us, we're gonna head to Kent, about 25 mins away, to see Watchtower's band, SOMA, play at the Robin Hood Inn. His band really rocks, I've seen them several times :D

watchflyer.jpg

KEWL a show! Man I wish I could be there... Watch if you're ever playing a show in Chicago lemm eknow I'll make it to that one :) ...Local Anesthetic... I swear I've heard that name before... but where I don't remember...

...anywho... you peeps have fun, drive responsibly (*ahem* cab it if you need too :ph34r: ) and take some pics for the rest of us to see :D