Hydrogen Peroxide....

Xoul

I read on a few health sites about taking hydrogen peroxide orally.clicky It seems a few drops 3 times a day can increase the oxygen levels in your blood! I started it myself... and I honestly have alot more energy.

it sounds weird that only 3 drops of liquid can substatially increase your energy during the day. sounds like a placebo to me. i'd ask ur medical doctor about it instead of reading stuff online, im sure i can find as much stuff that says it doesnt work as much as it does work.

just my opinoin, i don't know much about this subject.

Edited by ich bin ein berliner

I agree with killer about it being deadly...

The body can only take a very small dosage a day (1 part per million) That means your body can handle only 1 part of 999,999 other parts before you start seeing potential adverse health affects. Now Granted H2O2 is most hazardous when inhaled but there are still short and long term affects when ingested. Governing bodies suggest that you seek medical attention when you swallow H2O2.. Just be careful!! If you really want energy, exercise alittle, get better sleep. Try some different holistic medicines... Just do your researce before you try anything new, maybe consult with your doctor first.

Hydrogen Peroxide Industry Webpage (US Peroxide)

Linkie to an FAQ about the theraputical uses of H2O2. They give lots of cautions and conclude by not recommending it (unless under "licensed medical practitioner" supervision), but they do admit that they have not studied theraputic use.

Edited by appalachian_fox

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TonOfSteele
Guest TonOfSteele
Guest TonOfSteele
Guests
F) 35% Food Grade: This is used in the production of foods like cheese, eggs, and whey-containing products. It is also sprayed on the foil lining of aseptic packages containing fruit juices and milk products. THIS IS THE ONLY GRADE RECOMMENDED FOR INTERNAL USE. It is available in pints, quarts, gallons or even drums. Various suppliers are mentioned later in this article

hope you bought the high test stuff ^^

Mk5
(edited)
I read on a few health sites about taking hydrogen peroxide orally.clicky It seems a few drops 3 times a day can increase the oxygen levels in your blood! I started it myself... and I honestly have alot more energy.

Why not exercise more and eat right...I promise it won't cause you to pee blood(atleast unless your idea of exercise is dirty boxing with someone who has no quams about aiming for the kidneys).

Edit: And take multi-vitamins if you don't already.

Edited by Mk5