Why YOU can Make it to FragFest 05!

Fatty

That is important to us this year.....we live about 45 minutes away from Hudson and would love to have all the kids/wives/girlfriends over to our house for a day of fun.....we could get the sprinkler going for the kids and pull out the little pool and there is a small playground in our community as well as an outdoor pool available.

Dont ruin that yard :wavey:

Cedar Point isn't ONE of the best amusement parks in the country, it's THE best amusement park in the country.

It's set the most world records out of any park in the world, which, ironically enough is a world record in itself.

Heck, people come from Japan all the time to hit Cedar Point! GO THERE! It's good fun! :thumbsup:

my first post for this years fragfest, Man am i glad to se all the people coming, i am looking forward to seeing all you Vets and anyone new. Its great that there is still such a good community that sticks together and wants to meet and make friends. I look forward to seeing you all and making some new friends. :boing:

didnt see your post when i posted Phat, i can pick up but can not drop off at the airport i was too out of it last time and dont want the responsibility. but hey there will be someone that can take you back I'm sure. :=

4 hours i'd say

you in college there?

bub translation: "what does this look like and what happened to the problem solvers of this world?"

sigh. no im not in college. there a age limit for fragfest? im old enough to drive. lets say that

GC Founder

21 to drink, obviously, but I think Fish meant 18 to come, which is not the case.

Anyone under 18 is going to need a waiver signed by their parent in person, who will also remain there if they are there after hours.

i'm 17 so i'd need a waiver?

pfft! :biggrin:

and my parents would have to be there?

yeah right, lol. it would be a 5 hour drive for emily an I, and I doubt any of our parents would be interested, lol

Edited by ANTIMATTER

GC Founder

liez brillow...

anti, i'm messing with you LOL, cause you're saying LOL LOL and then you pfttd'd at the waiver....

but also, i need you to take it seriously at the same time....now that we're serious, I seriously have to talk to mrX about how we're going to handle minors

yeah might wanan check on the minors. cus i wanna come but theres no way in hell my parents would come. they think playing computer games is for nerds. psh. o yeah and prizes for source? cus source is my game. :D hehe