Vote for Fatty

Mk5

lol

if you hate bush

and hate kerry

and nadar is to crazy for you...put in [Mmmm]Fatty on your ballot

just so people know mickey mouse has gotten like the 5th or 6th most votes in america that last couple elections

I'd be in if I didn't vote already! I wish I read the 4m earlier. In the spirit of gaming, I ran against all the local officials who were running unopposed as a write-in candidate. I don't know if it'll work, but I had a 100% return on my efforts (I convinced myself to vote for me).

I read that they don't have to count votes for cartoon characters and the like anymore, I want to say in high school civics. Something about Mickey Mouse getting a lot of write-ins in small towns, can anybody shed some light on this? :unsure: Of course, it's always funny to hear about dogs becoming elected officials, etc.

Oh man...imagine how nature would recover! We could put the 95% on our borders and live in the middle of the country and hunt deer and sing songs around campfires tell band camp stories! Wait, I wasn't in band...

Hm, problems with that...I live in nowhere SD and to me 95% of the country does live on the borders and everyone around here does shoot dear.

I'm not diggen the policy yet fatman...whats you're policy on ISP bandwidth support programs?

(Oh, and I'd rather hunt cow...easier to kill and tastier to eat )

The coalition will obviously own all of the bandwidth.

Also, admin_mods will be installed in everyone's brain via a 5 mm square microchip. This would give those with control the ability to slap, slay, etc. Of course, if you want these admin abilities, you'll have to be high up in the coalition ranks.

An example: If you get cut-off in the car....and then on top of that he flicks you off? A quick few keystrokes IDs the person, a couple more and you see him being slapped around inside his car. Testing is still being done with this, and of course it's on monkeys because they can drive those little circus cars. The results have been wonderful.

Think about the opportunities to issue a "freeze" command to a terrorist or bank-robber! Jedi_grab is in the works for 2010.

• 2 weeks later...