To make things easier

Xterminator

Here is a quote from someone who had a 55 rogue on the PvP beta server:

The "non-PvP" servers will have mad PvP (just as much as the "PvP" servers). The only difference is that it's consentual fights that are fair in that the levels of the participants are pretty close, whereas on the PvP server you run around and get a little action sometimes that's fun, but when you're trying to level you run the risk of being ganked anytime by someone twice your level. Some days you don't get bothered, but other days you get killed all the trucking time and can't go XP anywhere, it seems.

I was wrong above, it is just most zones that are 17+ that are PvP enabled on the PvP server. On non-PvP you have to activate PvP in order to fight others.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone even remembers me lol, when retail comes out, I'll be playing on a central, normal server on the alliance side. Normal servers will have battlegrounds which I prefer as opposed to general PvP so I'll be playing there. I also don't want to give up my Night Elf Druid =P So if anyone is interested, let me know. I'll be happy to meet up with you in game. =) Catch ya later!

-Nyx