To make things easier

Xterminator

So we're all playing Test 5 which is Central and we've decided on Horde

now what i want is for pple to post their game name and what they are so we can make a list. I'll update this as we go along

Name - Game Name - Class

Xterminator - Xterminator - Orcish Warrior

Brillow Head.gc - Brilloth - Warlock

Soul.gc - forsakensoul - Warlock

Jiffy - Zauber - Orcish Hunter

All Kill3r - Allkiller - Undead Mage

eXile - azuul - Rogue Undead

Spiral Star - SwellMaps - Undead Warlock

linch - ekimemsti - Undead Warlock

Kenger - ? - ?

Korodas - ? - ?

Anyone i miss? add a post and i'll toss you onto the list. People with question marks please post so we can fill in. Should i update with lvl numbers? it'll be hard to keep track of it.

BTW are planning on staying in central when the game is released or are we going to Eastern? I like when the clock is right :). Anyways Add everyone to your buddy lists! If anything changes, post it so either i can change it, or the mod of this forum

Edited by Xterminator

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they keep whiping guilds. Atleast 3 times in the last week they have. When the retail goes live i'll charter a guild on a PvP server for communication purposes. It's hard to catch ppl around when were so spread out in levels and there's only a few of us. I'm pretty much exploring the rest of the beta, not gonna put too much more effort in a toon getting deleted in a week.

I'm just glad that when it's retail, those who have got a decent amount of beta XP will be able to level up fairly quick out the gates to get away from the surge of noobs retail will bring. heh.

im lvl 46 atm. and i plan on come retail starting VI into a WoW guild, you all are welcome to join ive talked to batman and a few others. Alliance and most likely PvP. Ill post more details come release or close to release.

Well, I really wanted to do a PvP server, so I ended up on Test 14 with some people from my old clan. The PvP is pretty fun--there are no penalties for fighting or dying and I have been able to level in peace when I want to. But fighting other people is fun and provides an interesting challenge without much penalty. Yesterday I PWNED a guy that was 4 lvls higher (21) and the same class (druid--I was night elf, he was tauren).

However, when this game goes live on Nov. 23, and if there aren't a lot of you on a PvP server, I'll go ahead and join the same server.

I think that keeping a Central server is a great idea. It is a good compromise for those living on the west coast and west coast--pings shouldn't be bad at all.

I'm playing a druid now, and I will likely play a druid when I join up with you guys. It's certainly a class with a lot of potential! ^_^

Later guys!

-Kor

I have a 22 rogue on test 5 but the guild I am in just moved to test35 on the RP server. That is where we will stay when it releases so, just in case there is not a wipe we are going there now.

I will probably make a character on whatever server you guys are on and play there as well just for fun and to help out when needed.