We are too scattered

Brillow_Head

just got my board in, im typing on my once again working gaming PC. Got WoW right here, be installing it after i get a few more thing setup then i'll be on the PvP server you posted exile.

peace

edit - installing. :boing:

Edited by All Kill3r

i started another character on alliance, pvp.Sargeras Central

that could be our back up server

AK - human priest on that server

yea, i wasn't waiting for 600+ ppl either, i waited more then 30 minutes and i still had 30 to go so i went to Sargeras

Edited by All Kill3r

Made mine on Kel'Thuzad (Mountain time)... when I got my account set up and was picking servers, I wanted a PvP that didn't have high population and all the PvP servers in central did, so I went Mountain. Oh well. Lemme know if any of you guys are on it too ;) Otherwise, best of luck to you all! For the Horde!

Made mine on Kel'Thuzad (Mountain time)... when I got my account set up and was picking servers, I wanted a PvP that didn't have high population and all the PvP servers in central did, so I went Mountain.  Oh well.  Lemme know if any of you guys are on it too ;)  Otherwise, best of luck to you all!  For the Horde!

My main character is on the east RP server. I wont be starting a PvP character untill i need a change.