The Max Payne games

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I own both of them so far and I think they are great games. I love a great game with a great story and these are it. I played some of it again the other day (part 2) and the physics reminds me a lot of what Hl2 is now, just not as detailed textures. I love the TV shows that are in the game though.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Yeah I liked number two except I kept shooting people I shouldn't.  And I still can't get out of that building on fire.

Do lots of quick saves and loads on that one.

Both Max Paynes ruled. Wish they could've been longer, but oh well, or that there could have been a multiplayer, but that would have been hard and clunky to work out, and probably unenjoyable.

But I still love playing the single-player through, so I'm not upset.

Hey, anybody heard more about the rumors that a Max Payne movie was being made? Haven't heard anything about that in like two or three years.

same here, loved the games. I played both most of the way through I think. I know I almost beat MP1. In MP2 I was stuck in the area where you have to provide sniper cover while Max runs across an open construction yard trying to find an open door.

I think people miss the fact that Rockstar can create some great storylines. I really enjoyed the story of GTA3 and what I played of GTA:Vice City, but most people simply see lots of killing. Max Payne was the same way, awsome story, great voice acting, immersive world, etc. Unless you get into it though, it just looks like a blood bath.

I'd like to have the chance to finish MP2, but that won't happen until I can figure out how to get into my router to open a few ports. ;)