Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Somebody ban somebody or something, this forum needs some excitement :ph34r:

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
lol bullet thought you meant you threw a flashbang at the cameras on certain maps :lol:

huh?!?!? ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

My girlfriend's sister is banned from The Agora in Cleveland for getting drunk and taking her shirt off and jumping off stage (stage diving) at the Adema Concert last year (shes unbanned like this summer or something).

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Hey heartless whats with your signiture, all those (peeps im guessing) people die that close together?! (no offense and sorry if they are people) :ph34r:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

They are friends and relatives of hers... as well as some people from her school who all lost their lives in a car accident. :(

like tape said - friends and relatives.. i have more deaths i need to add in there.. lots more.

3 kids from the high school who died in a car accident, my nephew, and 3 people who shall remaind unexplained all died with in a little more then a month of each other.. also 4 of my close close friends, my grandmother, grandfather, and i have all been in the hospital in the past 2 weeks for different reasons.. its just not the best time in my life right now..