top players list

rackish

yea they officially have no life. The top guy has gained 3 lvl's since this thread, those are normal people's sleep and work hours lol.

I can't point the finger at them too much though, i've got 3 day's logged into WoW already, almost lvl 32. But i sleep and go to work :P

I think the reason is the horde side has a lot of dedicated guild's that play together well.

Facultas Ultrimque (FU) i played with in Shadowbane and they are a very tight knit group of PvP'ers, and they are horde. The same probably applies to guild's like MoX, SSJ, and Permafrost. Everyone thought that Alliance would way outnumber the horde, so what happened was everyone went horde.

they don't even hit me.

Sheep them for 30seconds. If im low on mana when they appoach ill regen while their sheeped and nuke em for 500 with a 100dmg dot every 2 seconds to bring them outta poly. Then insta cast fire blast for another 300 that actually hits before the first cast. So before they ever get unsheeped their down close to 1000hp. If they don't run i'll root them, blink out of melee distance and just nuke...

Plus mage's have a mana shield, right now mine absords 300dmg, so if they do happen to get close enough in the few seconds the fight lasts, i won't loose any hp. Oh yea, mages also get a mana agate, it's like a mana potion but i make it for free and it's worth 400 instant mana ( 2 casts or aprox 700dmg )

plus there's always the option to re-sheep them a few more times just for fun.

other mages and rogues are what i fear. Mage vs. mage comes down to who can poly who first.

Edited by All Kill3r

I think the reason is the horde side has a lot of dedicated guild's that play together well.

Facultas Ultrimque (FU) i played with in Shadowbane and they are a very tight knit group of PvP'ers, and they are horde. The same probably applies to guild's like MoX, SSJ, and Permafrost. Everyone thought that Alliance would way outnumber the horde, so what happened was everyone went horde.

Horde does have alot of dedicated levelers.

I know quite a few professional guilds migrated from shadowbane (corruption/chaos servers) and dark age (palomides server).

We also have alot of professional powerlevelers from EQ who make serious cash off of selling accounts online (2 such are in my guild and while still maintaining day jobs they are both in their mid 40s).