Crowbar has arrived in Azeroth

Crowbar

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I am on Argent Dawn with a few others such as Soul who happens to be in Chucks Horde Guild. I am not in the guild however. I am in one called "The Seekers of Arthas" If you do happen on Argent Dawn and are a race/class that can wear Leather, then I can hook you up as an artisan Skinner and leatherworker.

I stuck with AK and the Illidan Server. Wish you guys would have stuck with Illidan; Haven't had a queue since week 1. :P One of these days I'll go level up my char. on your server just so I can do stuff occassionally with ya'll.

Oh, and by the way, Ak is the friggin' man!! He helped me kill Thermaplugg in Gnomeregan when I was only lvl 28 the other day. ONE SHOT of his super nuke(not sure what spell it was) and he was doin' about 1000 damage! Oh to be a mage and lvl 44.... B)

-Kor

Edited by Korodas

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
pm me crow.

Let me know if you decide to keep your character on Argent Dawn. Things get better the higher your level and if you are serious, I can get you into the Seekers guild.