Did you start with HL?

gOOters

How many have already played HL? If so...did you play it again before HL2??

I am considering it, but will probably be too impatient. I do remember LOVING HL though...and its been about 10 years, so I might just do that.

If I dont...can anyone link me to the storyline for the original HL?

Edit: btw, I have one word for Fattness. NIHILANTH! :freak:

Edited by gOOters

I started playing HL about a month before HL2 was to come out. I was maybe 1/3 of the way through it when I remember that HL2 was suppose to contain HL:S. So I stopped and figured I would play HL:S then HL2. But that didn't happen.

I remember a lot from HL but I have just realized that I don't remember how it ended. No, I remember the the final talk with the Gman but I don't remember the events that led to that point.

I still find it really funny seeing people say wow this game is cool when im on other servers. They had no idea about HL1, CS 1.1 2...3... etc.

yes, I joined a nub server my first time playing CS:S and they thought I was like the savior for the Ts or something :laughcry:

And Rev...thats what Im talking about. And I only vaguely remember the talk with the G-Man. I just wish I had a little better grasp of the story. Of course, I think that the storyline was probably the weakest part of the HL series anyhow. Diesnt matter, this game ROX! :D