nostromo pad's

cutelittlerabbit

GC Alumni
(edited)

I use an n52 and it's the best controller i've ever bought. I don't know what you mean about the mouse thing, elaborate.

I don't use the keyboard at all except for chat and banning people, I just use the n52 and my mouse.

Edited by clueless

I had the N52, and I liked it alot, Chewbacca uses one as well. Dweez had/has a N50, and I am certain you can bind jump to it. You may just have to bind the N50 key to something other than space (if that's your default), the assign jump to the corresponding key in your game settings.

You may also want to check for profile updates for your product.

Yeah, you can bind whatever you want, my jump is actually up on the pad part, crouch is left, and talk is down, it's real comfortable for me like that.

The n52 has the spacebar, but i find it awkward and dont use it at all.

well its just weird... because im a huge doublejumper and it just doesnt seem smooth with jump on the d-pad.. i just cant seem to land the same wall jumps.. esp in combo with shield gun off a double jump against a wall ........ but i do find the movement keys to be superior...

just hard to get used to i guess....

as far as what i mean about the mouse.. is refering to the d-pad being weird.. and my only insight was to play like some of my friends do.... with jump binded to mouse 4.....

You should maybe think about weight training Mav, my keys are as easy as pie on my n52. I love thing, your hand sits more natural, instead of trying to stretch and press multiple keys,like to walk and croutch and stuff.

You gotta give it a couple of days to get used to it, you probably will not like it the first time you use it because it's different.