Please give us Feedback

I had an absolute blast in there tonight, things were real fast paced, and alot of fun.

Not having to worry about a sniper looming somewhere was like a weight lifted and it was just plain fun.

What do you guys think?

I liked the fact that it was only a 20 person server as my box is quite old and can't deliver playable fps when more than about 16 people are playing on a server.

P III - 1GHz / 256 MB RAM / ATI 9100 64 MB clone

The other CS server is always full, and being a 25 person server, I can't really play well there... :\

I need a new box, BAAAAD!!!

I loved it! More teamwork, more strategy. No camping roof on piranesi with an awp. No T's running to a dead halt on prodigy because a sniper is sitting on the stairs. So much better now.

I could go with letting scout be the only scoped weapon, but I love the server just the way it is. Add in some good quality 3rd person maps, which should also cut down on random trouble-makers.

I hate to use the phrase, but this server is a breathe of fresh air. :boing: If this server catches on and sticks around, I may just have to get me a Gc membership and guarantee me a spot. :D

I agree J. It was really a blast to play without scopes. I wasn't sure that I would like it. Not that I use scopes but I'm kind of a purist and see how scopes have their place. But like you said.. running into that hall on prodigy was not an instant death proposition. I think it really helped the Ts out (and they needed in on that map)

Also Italy was great too! I was CT and kep going up the long hall. As CT I never give that a thought unless it is late in the round. But it was like the Ts kept expecting someone else to snipe the hall so I could usually make it all the way up without much resistence. I had a blast playing on a map I usually despise.

I liked it. Got to play some dust and aztec without scopes last night and had fun. Played T on both maps and felt it was more balanced, especially later in rounds when everyone would normally be able to afford an awp.

Now to get it filled up. Last night, being the first night it was open, it was a bit slow. But it should catch on.

OK, not a bad server if you're in gc, you guys sure do like to stack those teams!

All us non gc's didn't really have a chance on the other team. At one point it was 9 gc's vs. 6 non gc's. Guess who won? ...GC! You guys should work on evening out the teams to make your server more Pub-friendly!

Please don't take this the wrong way!

- DEAD

So funny, that's a big rarity that we stack like that....and actually, when I noticed you saying something in the server, 3 gc had already moved over.

Did you notice us typing in rcon to even them up? Hard to stop a fast paced game...we were having some fun. Sorry for plowing over you without noticing for so long. We'll keep our eyes open!

I have noticed gc stacking teams. I guess I am more aware of things like that because I always switch if its needed. Try playing with Mag during the day... that boy is oblivious to teams. Of course he plays so much that he dominates so whatever team he is on usually does well. But even in obvious situations you gotta yell at him. :peace:

Actually, our directive has been to stack the hard side...i'll assume you're speaking of more than just last night on mayhem, Rev?...so yes,

on italy, you'll see us "stack" CT.

on aztec, you'll see us "stacked" as T.

and so on....why? well, it's actually a service to the others playing...we volunteer to take the hard side to try to even things up.

Yeah, good times on the server. I try to avoid the team stacking and always press auto select. Good habit, give it a go. btw, I love running around and not having to worry about some spider sniper just waiting to pick me off...

• 2 weeks later...

You guys run a good server. I enjoy playing on it every time, and really enjoy not having to worry about some camper with an auto snipe.

I like how you keep it clean and don't tolerate some of the garbage that comes out to play. Keep it up!

If only Lunk would stop killing me...

GC Alumni

Thanks for stoppin by. We appreciate hearing from those that like the way we run our servers. Thats crowd were looking for.

If you do ever want to pick up a sniper rifle(I dont know why you would), our other server is loaded with all the weapons, and some custom maps.

I had an absolute blast in there tonight, things were real fast paced, and alot of fun.

Not having to worry about a sniper looming somewhere was like a weight lifted and it was just plain fun.

What do you guys think?

Can't sleep clown 'ill eat me...

hello joe..

PS, glad to see P.M picking up.

Actually, our directive has been to stack the hard side...i'll assume you're speaking of more than just last night on mayhem, Rev?...so yes,

on italy, you'll see us "stack" CT.

on aztec, you'll see us "stacked" as T.

and so on....why? well, it's actually a service to the others playing...we volunteer to take the hard side to try to even things up.

Woops, I usually have been playing CT on aztec. My bad, ill be going T from now on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lazerus
Guest Lazerus
Guest Lazerus
Guests

Ive been playing this server last couple days. Met a few members. Server and members are both great, and Ive brought a couple friends by there. Only complaint I had was a strange kick by console. I popped right back and asked why... no-one knew...No swearing or needing to make room. Other than that...great community guys, and I'll be back. Thanks!

(edited)

sorry i have been absent for those that know me or that i have played with on the server... i've had busy weeks since school started back up. I'm going to try and make a conscious effort to feed my CS addiction on the Mayhem server. Love the server, but perhaps it needs some new maps. I hear DJ supafly makes some sweet maps at punka_sfraggers.com

~Note yes there is another "s" there in the space. I didn't want to break the rules, and please don't see that as trying to bypass a filter if there is one. i didn't know of another way to post the website. Anyways worth a check out. Hope to see you guys on line real soon

~Ford

Edited by Ford