Stats...urK?!?

When you click the link at the top of the page for Recru's stats, there is a link on the upper right part of that page (the one that shows current in-game stats) that say "Click here to see player stats." Dunno if that's what you were talking about, or if they were just completely down. :unsure:

I don't believe the in game stats use the same logs to calculate rank. Probably part of the beetlemod plugin or another one. It seems to reset daily or every other day, and keeps track of only the people who playing in that time period... I like having those and the pyschostats, it's like a basis of comparison.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Yeah... I check them randomly, and they don't make any sense.

There was one time where the guy ahead of me had about 50 more kills, 150 more deaths and less headshots. FUBAR is a good acronym :].

When I'm 20 and 5 and ranked nearly last out of 30 people or something, something has something wrong with something.  Those in-game stats are fubar.

Those stats are fubar! I was number 2 on Mayhem yesterday. CLEARLY, I WAS #1. They just don't know how to use their slide rules correctly to figure up who owns, and who does not. Thank you and good day to you! ;):D