I got kicked by the power hungry admin.

Guest BEEF

Guest BEEF
Guest BEEF
Guest BEEF
Guests

Hello, I’ve been playing CS for about a month, so I’m not that good yet. I happened to be on one of your servers, and while playing I accidentally shot someone on my team. I guess he was an admin. He wasn’t too happy, he said a couple words and ended it with “rag�. So I said “STFU you’re an donkey� I apparently got banned for life, because this happened a week or two ago and I tried to get on today and I’m still banned. I just wanted to let you guys know incase you care.

I’m in a clan for UT2004, and I will be sure to show you guys the same respect you showed me is you wind up on our servers.

CYA around,

[KU]BEEF

Well I will be the first to inform you that if you want to be taken seriously around here threatening the people that banned you wont get you anywhere.

So - you have 2 choices - repost after reading the rules of the gotbanned forums. OR go away, your attitude stinks.

Tehbantha

Yes, a little more info would be nice....although I'm not sure this is even a request to be unbanned? Regardless, if you said that to me, or heck, if I saw you say that to anyone, I'd ban you. Perhaps there was an admin only witnessing you and your lash-out, and removed you. We don't allow pubbers to talk to each other like that either.

I remember this guy and just by what he said with the **** your a donkey part. I beleive he was saying other stuff before this and he was worthy of a ban. I think there were 3 admins in there or so, dont know who got him first.

I'm not sure this is even a request to be unbanned?

no, it is clearly a threat that we will be treated equally if we visit his servers.

to which I say.

take your ball and go play on your own server...we prefer ours anyway.

:)

GJ you power hungry admin. :)

Anyway, the play by play is that BEEF tk'd a pubber. That pubber called him a name and was kicked, hasn't come back again. BEEF typed out his eloquent response, although not in the more friendly STFU sense as he says, but in this less friendly full spelling. He did spell all the words right.

STEAM_0:0:5551563 is now going to be added to mayhem also because I'm feeling the power. :boing: