Vote on the future of Tides

Tides, take it or leave it?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, I like it but I feel the right answer is to drop it, temporarily.

If people are leaving, then they're going to play somewhere else--and I'm assuming we don't like empty servers on our end.

Are other servers playing it? If the majority of other servers have it in their rotation, then fewer people would leave ours and I'd say keep it.

But for now, I say table it until more places are carrying it.

Just my 2 cents.

Actually I wasn't kidding. Typically take it or leave it is with regards to a specific offer, such as would you be willing to help pay for a new server: Take it or leave it. In this case it just seemed a little ambiguous to me.

But anyways, I'd like to keep the map on one server. I personally like the map, but a lot of poeple seem to have a hard time on it. It seems like many people on the CT side don't know how to play the map. I'm not trying to be criticle of anyone or say they don't know how to play cs, just that it's a new map and it needs to be covered differently. That said I really like the map and would like to see it stay on one server, but if the majority disagrees then I guess I'll just have to play other maps more.

GC Alumni

You guys also need to remember that we would not be deleting the bloody thing, we can always include it in a map vote, or if a senior admin feels frisky, he can always manually put it on.

So it's not like its a final farewell, so don't be sad :hug:

(edited)
You guys also need to remember that we would not be deleting the bloody thing, we can always include it in a map vote, or if a senior admin feels frisky, he can always manually put it on.

So it's not like its a final farewell, so don't be sad :hug:

Changing my vote to take it off.....dont know how to do it so figure it out.

Edit: NM I figured out how to edit my poll answer

Edited by M2.gc

• 2 weeks later...

What up ppl? It's my first post on this forum.

Anyway, I think in rotation there are only dust, dust2, aztec, office and italy.....which makes me want to change servers once in a while to go play maps like chateau and tides also. Why can't we have those two at least couple times a day?