what motherboard to get, must be made by ASUS

Gabe

(edited)

Sup everyone, I've been getting poor proformance from pritty much any video card, and we nerrowed it down to be my motherboard, so asus says theres something wrong with it and we can send it back, probally get the same mobo again, or get something else from them and pay the difference, the mobo I have now with the problems is a asus p4r800-v deluxe. what I want to do with this new mobo that Iam getting is, not make the same mistake twice, get a mobo thats good/made for overclocking, and get something thats wellknown and has alot of support for it, I think I want a intel chipset, and of course it must be made by asus, let me know guys.

Edited by Gabe

Sup everyone, I've been getting poor proformance from pritty much any video card, and we nerrowed it down to be my motherboard, so asus says theres something wrong with it and we can send it back, probally get the same mobo again, or get something else from them and pay the difference, the mobo I have now with the problems is a asus p4r800-v deluxe. what I want to do with this new mobo that Iam getting is, not make the same mistake twice, get a mobo thats good/made for overclocking, and get something thats wellknown and has alot of support for it, I think I want a intel chipset, and of course it must be made by asus, let me know guys.

I personally hate via chipsets which is usually what asus uses. I would for sure recommend an intel chipset if you have an intel cpu lol. Nforce makes a pretty good amd chipset. Anyway I've got an MSI NEO2 board with an intel chipset and I've never been happier.

dude the best intel chipset is a 865PE or at least it was when i bought my intel, and i think it still is. At the time i bought mine the 875 chipset came out, but there is no difference at all, or extremely minimal....So get the 865PE or 875 for sure, great for OCing

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guests

***EDITED BY DWEEZ***

<Go troll somewhere else>

Edited by dwEEziL

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Umm, call curcuit city?  1800-GET-A-LIFE thanks for your patience

Consider this a warning to contribute or do not post here at all.