I did it!

Fatty

After a long, long time idle, my treadmill has been uncovered and cleaned! Today I recieved a replacement safety key....and I got on that baby and burned some calories.

Been a long time coming. Feels good.

I need to lose 11 lbs to get to an all-time low (well, since college) 190 lbs. For anyone that has been around for a while, about 10 months ago I pushed myself down to 191.5...but never reached 190. Gradually, when the 12-16 miles / week stopped, the weight found me again...but I remained steady hovering just over 200 lbs.

Anyways, feels good to be back on track (ONE DAY IN A ROW SO FAR!) Hoping to get 10 miles in / week in addition to basketball for a couple hours on Sundays. Mini coming back out this week??!?

Current weight: 201lbs

Guest zanapi
Guest zanapi
Guest zanapi
Guests

i weigh more than fatty :P

204.56 lbs

(but my rotarter cuff is majorly paining me, prolly strained it, RAWR RAWR)

• 6 months later...

keep it up fatty. Dont forget, if you add a little muscle, your weight wont go down as fast, but you will look/feel better for it!

I am back in the gym after a 2 year hiatus (garage workouts) too. Im down to 215 and figure I will be pretty lean at 210. So Im runnin (actually fast walking) right alongside ya!

I weigh in at 210 and have been at Bally's for 2 years now. The place has really helped out, if you have a chance to try it out there, do it. When I first joined they told me I'd probably never weigh below 200, since my frame is so big. But, just from being there for 2 years I have put on a lot of muscle and also toned up a lot just by running.