Fatty

Guest reverand

lol check deeper.

Ok, to S!d.

Like I said, the.rev is making his own decisions here. His removal from the cafe was not permanent, but when he came to me a couple times, his theme was the same: I didn't do anything. Let me back in.

It has nothing to do with rivalry, or even individual people. I'd like to think I try to be consistant. For example, send me a PM about needing into the cafe like this: Give me access to the cafe. Nothing happens. Ever, for anyone..

Anyway....by the time I post this, there will be like 10 inbetween. I, however, must retire. I'm sure the morning will bring an entertaining read.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

surely will, because i didnt pm you with... Please o mighty fatty, im beggin let me have my access back...no im no chump... chin up soilder...

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

the maturity claim.. its been done many times fatty over and over and over..

btw never had a flag pole at my school mr clean... sorry

lol, wow, ive just gotta say something here.

rev, shut up. and vin, you too. you guys arent helping your own case at all. this is fruitless. im not exactly a huge fatty-fan, and there are some things i disagre(sp?) with, but this is absolutely rediculous. im pleased to see fat is ignoring this topci for the most part, and i like how he defended uber against that out-of-line and irrelevant brown-nose comment. uber is a good guy who doesnt like to see conflict, hes doin what he thinks is right, he isnt a slave. i advise you to shove it before making snap judgements and going overboard. the thing that really gets me in all this is, IT IS A GAME. you can play it on almost 2000+ other servers if you like, so GO THERE if you think fat is a nazi. i dont play on DLM/Mmmm server, but i am still a part of the community. and just cause i dont like some things that happen doesnt mean i whine about them and make private things public. when you join the MCC league there is a set of RULES we are all supposed to read. respect is in there a few times if i am not mistaken. as a part of this league, you basically have no rights, so fat CAN be a dictator. what happens when a player argues the foul ball in baseball? he gets tossed!

and i dare you to say im a brown noser. this just isnt the topic to put anything against fat in.

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

Hey man I wasn't attacking. I was just playing defense. And odd to see another person who isn't a fan of Fatty.

All I want is him to stop picking on people just trying to have fun. He does it all the time.

Fat I dont have a problem with ya.....yet, but I gotta admit what Vinttech said, " check deeper" was pretty funny. SO lets keep it good, and rev, I respect you for not being scared to coem out and say what you though, most people are.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

or the play gets overturned which sometimes happens...

and yes respect is in the rules... she i would think the preacher would do what he preaches.. which he showed no respect to me.. read the convo.. he insulted me more then once when i was being kind.. also.. he ignores it cuz he could be wrong and it's time to say something ....let him sleep on it.. wake up.. start a vote and get me out of the community like he wants...

o ya btw, sid... nice post man.. good points.. fatty couldnt take a rivalry anyway.. he doesnt understand competition that isnt buddy buddy

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests
what happens when a player argues the foul ball in baseball? he gets tossed!

Yes, out of the game but they don't kick him out of the league. I mean poop, the MLB let Jonny Rocker play ball.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

He was however, suspended and fined, if I remember correctly. But you can't fine someone whos not getting paid to do it.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

awww man if i didnt like fatty i could sure make some funny jokes, hey rev looks like you are losing this mud slinging contest; if u need any extra ammunition my AIM is nolanmiller05. :D

Sorry fatty i gotta at least try to keep this interesting :D

Good point Vin. heres my additional 3 centcs, IF you dont like da fat man, thats allright. But if your in this community, dont be dis respectful to him, he does alot. Say what you want here, but just watch what you say.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

what do you not understand.. he was DISRESPECTFUL TO ME... I WAS NOT TO HIM.. GEEZ.. get it straight...did you read the convo?

wow

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests
He was however, suspended and fined, if I remember correctly.  But you can't fine someone whos not getting paid to do it.

Yes but rev hasn't said he hates blacks or anything close to what Rocker did. The.rev might have talked a bit of smack in a game just to make it intresting and Fatty took it personally.

The sid the.rev cafe removal: I warned him and other about bulking up the pre-match conversations, and even posted a message to all about that, yet he continued. He doesn't understand that, so he (at this very moment) is IMing me, telling me what a power-tripping donkey of an old man I am.

So a few kids will go away that have not been brought up in a manner that fits into our community. If I am the one that has to take all of the heat about this, if I'm the one that is labeled a tyrant, if I'm the one that has to ban or request the banning of a few people to make sure our server, league, community doesn't turn into a high-school hallway or some ghetto some where, then I will do that job. I am not here to see how many virtual people I can get to like me. I am not here to play CS Sims.

Regards,

Fatty

I will not delete this or ban you from the forums just yet, sidtherev....I'll let you do that yourself....

nothing in game had anything to do with anything.....

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

but i didnt even do that...read what he wants to ban me for.... lameeeee

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests
If anyway possible, to kinda trap your hatrid and take it out on him on the feild.  I mean when ya shoot him in the head that prolyl makes ya feel good! Thats what I alwasy do when I dont like someone.

killer you have to be the worst speller the history of the english language.....

Actually BS, or wth have nothign to do with smack talk, but that I tend to not even notice anymore. At my football game we won 25-27, we were losing 25-0 in the third. Coach whipped out his gun ( 3rd quarter speach ) and we listened. At that time we were hearing alot of smak talk which is normal in HS sports. Well we came back to pound the snot out of em in the 4th. Made them look BAD!