Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

oh my goodness ........

Everyone please disregard anything killer says, it is pure gibberish...

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

Killer do yourself a favor... dont stear my topic diff directions thnx

As much as I'd like to defend you Killer, you really do need to spell better...there's no excuse for that. I like your points, but yeesh. Shertown just loves you so much that he wants you to be a better speller so you can fill out a job application some day.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests
Killer do yourself a favor... dont stear my topic diff directions thnx

HAHAHAHAHA, I think this reverand kid is just looking for some attention, o boy what a great topic.

btw rev that offer for help is still on the table

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

Holy poopsickle....go ahead and read my profile Uber.

First... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

^

laughs at rev

I really don't understand what your whole point is rev... that everyone sucks up to fat and that hes king? Maybe if you looked at it a little different, you would understand how stupid you truely are. He is one of the older members and he was here before a lot of us, and I don't know what kinda poopty home you were raised in but a lot of us have something called respect. Ive had my nasty clashes with the big guy and we have had our differences... but I still respect him. I didn't call him names like Mr. Clean.

Don't give me the he was disrespectful to me first bullpoop. Your attitude sucks donkey, ever since I knew you, it was poopty. Everytime you die its, bs or some other poop that didn't need to be said. If you have a problem with Fat, settle it respectfully, don't bring more shame into the community.

What you need to do is first grow up, then look at what you said, then go imagine saying that to your teacher or any adult from where you hail from and think of how great it sounds. Vin, I don't know who you are but all I have to say is if Uber's face was in Fat's donkey, then I wonder how far up your head is in rev's donkey, it must be pretty hard to type in the dark.

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests
Gotch ya, but I belive I will post IF i want to. Ill tend to stay from the more retarted post, but dotn tell me what to do.

What does "retarted" mean? Can you explain this to me?

I'm not surprised to hear of another person who had a problem with Fatty in the past.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

sexy shh.. i never say bs.. i might say golly gee! but thats cuz im upset at myself for not killing them.. i might have said bs maybe 10 times in my cs career.. think before you type.. have facts to back up your made up points..

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

What is the point of this useless arguing Rev? Do you think that it will actually make a difference? While it is true that you are entitled to your opinion, I don't think this post has any value whatsoever. We get it - you don't like Fatty. Believe it or not, some people do. Get over it.

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

Sexy_Time, do your community a favor and stay retired.

That will be all from you. Class dismissed son.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

and shertown.. do your posts mean anything? at all? ......just fade away your the one who needs the attention...

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests
First... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

^

laughs at rev

I really don't understand what your whole point is rev...

okay i think this is the point rev is going for ( though i dont think he knows it yet)

I think that "The great powerful reverand" believes that Fatty is the leader of some communist cult called the "MCC" ( i donno maybe the Mmmm Commie Coalition). I can support rev because he is afraid Fatty will start to take over the the Counterstrike world, make everyone use the same computer and connection, go on purges slaughtering all the n00bies, and start refering to himself as a god.

I TOTALLY agree with him! WE must stop him! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

MmmmFatB: at this point, you're like a little fungus under my toe, which is a small problem

Kmkking0420: lmao

MmmmFatB: here's what it is

MmmmFatB: i'll spell it out

MmmmFatB: you're an donkey

He doesn't understand that, so he (at this very moment) is IMing me, telling me what a power-tripping donkey of an old man I am.

I hate to say it but you called him a donkey, rev wasnt the one calling pple names out, until YOU did. I really think fatty made a horrible approach to this problem and made it a lot worse, as you can see in the posts above. That castle picture above shows a perfect example of "fatty is the leader, so everyone agree with him, or he'll ban you" and that came from one of your own members. I don't think rev deserved being banned from anything cause of a "bad attitude." He never had a "bad attitude." Heck, There are plenty of pple that i can think of that have "bad attitudes" including the former S!d member up there.

P.S. - the post u made up there Gunman is a joke, your just trying to score some points with fatty. And one other thing, all the members of S!d said, Gun, that "you were the worse disaster that S!d ever had to face.

Draco

i would stomp you in real life if you wanted to get real about it... im not little... you would be surprised..

I would like to suggest putting up a boxing ring at the next LAN game, assuming reverand is not a minor which he has failed to show the contrary so far.

And everyone knows Fatty couldn't possibly see behind himself to know if anyone was kissing his donkey anyway. He would just think it was a turtle head poking out. o0o

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests
What sexytime said....I guess rev just isn't very appreciative person thats all...

I completely disagree Shaw, "the great reverand" is just looking out for "our" best interests, i mean we must protect ourselves from the evil cynical "MCC".

I for one am fed up with Fatty's propoganda.....

"Beware the red tide......"

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
killer you have to be the worst speller the history of the english language.....

Sher's never seen Bullet's posts :lol: (sorry, I wrote rev by mistake)

Vint, what the heck am I looking in your profile for? :huh: