Fatty

Guest reverand

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests
MmmmFatB: it's called respect you little richardhead

MmmmFatB: and you have none

Kmkking0420: i honestly.. could care less about you.. and you feel the same to me

Kmkking0420: that is known

Kmkking0420: you dont respect me!

Kmkking0420: but listen

Kmkking0420: just chill, i wont say anything to you anymore...

Kmkking0420: gimme access back... we forget this happened... i wont go "off topic" and get on with it

Kmkking0420: or just say no and its over ..

Kmkking0420: ?

MmmmFatB: no

Kmkking0420: k

lame.. now take his side..cuz you have to...

you see i tried.. hes just a lame guy... bottom line..

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Its not the community, Vin, its the league. Maybe you should try reading the whole post instead of picking out lines that support your argument when taken out of context <_<

and Rev, an apology starts with "I'm sorry" not with "What's your problem?"

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests
Which of you is on the other's lap?  Are you really on the same PC and you have to log out/ log back in to do this or are you yelling "you're turn!" down the stairwell?

Thanks for proving my point Fatty.

BTW, nice haircut.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

Uber i thought you were cool.... just because you want to get in an Mcc comm. clan dont mean you have to take fatty's side.. but w.e. thats how it works around here..

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

Uber, community or league; call it what you will but you all know who is in charge...and its only one person. He might be incharge of the league but he also owns your soul. So grow some balls and speak up.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

Uber, the thing is, there is nothing to apologize for...

hey guys i just want you all to think about the time he puts into this league, scheduling, keeping and sticking to some pretty basic rules guys,and the kicker is dealing with unruly kids. i'm not kissing his donkey but i do agree with alot of what he has to say. You dont have to like him,but you will respect him and others in this league and if you cant do that , well you know the outcome.

I personally dont talk to him that much,but i do respect him and the rules the mcc board members have established in the league. These complaints will eventually make a person wanna quit running a FUN and PRIVATE league which is what i would hate to see.

just try to put yourself in his shoes and try reading through 2 pages of spam when all your suppose to see is match and not clan info.

Hope you dont take this the wrong way rev

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Why are you doing this to yourself? You're just digging your own hole rev, sorry. You're letting this really get to you, and it's hurting you as a person. Stop before you dig yourself out of a hole you can't crawl out of him.

Fatty might not be the "friendliest" at times, but I respect him for he stands in what he believes in. He is a man of his word and runs this forum and server(s) quite well. We're all equal in this community, until you make an donkey of yourself, then your down to where I am. "Dork." <_<

-Orb.

[sorry if this is a bothersome post, just I'd put in my two cents.]

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
Theres nothing to apologize for

Seems to me there is now... you dragged personal business into this. When it started, it was business.. but pasting that AIM convo in here was a bad move. Now you've really started a war that should never have happend. There is factioning in this community, there's really no question, especially when it comes to Fatty. And if this doesn't end soon, this is going to get bad. This should have been kept between the two of you, but by posting it in the forums, you just invited everyone to come out and flame Fatty or defend him against the flames.

Now, Fatty and I have had our run-ins, there's no denying that (especially when it comes to morals/religion) but I'm willing to put it past that and look at this from a professional point of view.

Vinttech, there's a difference between the community and the league. The community is made up of all sorts of clans that play casually but regularly on the major servers of this clan (Th3Fall3n, DLM-Mmmm and Foxtrot.) Unless you're on the DLM-Mmmm server or in his clan, Fatty has no "tyranical" hold on the community.

The league MCC is made up of 8 clans that agreed to the league format, its rules, etc. Fatty was either the sole establisher or a co-founder, but he made the rules and is considered the head. He has all the power, and everyone in the league agreed to this when they agreed to be in the league. Period.

Now, Fatty, close this thread and keep it to IMs/PMs. Both of you do what you feel you gotta do, but don't cause some bedlam over this.. its really not worth it.

<Grows balls>....i guess...

I think Uber is right...Vinttech seems to be picking the details he thinks best support his arguement...but so is everyone who has responded to this...so I am gonna try to do a little Fatty bashing :blink:

1) Fatty is a great person...in real life and in game...he does use admin alot but that is his attempt to make the game more fun for those who really truly enjoy it. If you dont like his admining go find another server...after all there are over 20,000 of them.

2) He may seem like he is all powerful and commands everything and makes every single decision about the MCC, but he really doesn't...there is a board of leaders from every clan that meet to make the very important decisions. The reason you claim he is all powerful is because he 1. Announces all of the decisions made by the board and 2. He admins this website so he makes the decisions about it. 3. He is on all of the time, the only reason you claim he "has it out for you" is because he is always there to catch you when no one else is.

3) You claim he is all powerful and that he is the "God" of the MCC when in reality you don't know the facts.

Take your sides but keep this cival...no lashes at anyone personally...this is just a game...

Gunman

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

Orbital.. your kidding right? digging a grave i cant get out of.? what... cmon... i could honestly care less if i dig a ditch deep enough to put fatty's ego in.. ill do what i feel.. maybe its cuz i speak what i think and not hold back in fear like the rest of you.. if i get kicked out of this league..wouldnt bother me a bit... just wanted to let everyone know how i felt .. and if you want to bash me and say im digging go for it..

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

Also.. i just thought of something...if you wanted to end this and put it all in the past .. it would just go away and be in the past.. instead your a richardhead and start banning and what not (fatty trade mark) , But if i tried to .. like i did in our little convo...(which i dont want to anymore) it would mean nothing and get ignored...

THIS IN NO WAY REFLECTS S!D OPINIONS.. DONT TAKE THEM INTO THIS.. ITS JUST ME AND FATLAME

ya i dont understand y u think rev has a bad attitude unless hes done something to u (which he hasnt) so therefore u should not be whinning about anything fatty. just leave it.

This is CampKillYourself's 3rd post in our forums. :blink:

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

Uber, thats for the history lesson but the truth is that I'm not in the league and neither are you. I really don't care about it nor do I wish to enter. I'm just calling my shots as I seem them. And yes Gunman I am picking the details that best support my arguement. I'm sure Fatty can be a great guy at times. But none of us see him after a nice head shine so we have to deal with the times when he's not a great guy.

The truth is that he's been a richard to many people for no reason.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Don't compare us, Vint.. you're calling things how you see them, but you see them in a biased light..

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

Ubernoob, you see things in a biased light also or are you just brown nosing?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

The heck do I have to brownnose for? I don't play in the league or on his server.. I just hate to see this kind of thing go down, especially where anyone can see it.. :angry:

Well I don't know how well known or "respected" I am in this community but I would like to think that I have been around long enough for what I have to say matter. The.rev may be a hot headed guy but he is an excellent and hard working player. He is very respectful on the servers and plays well with others. He may be guilty of trash talking about matches but that is the same thing you see out of the excitement of any organized sport. I know the.rev as a player and personally so I know he is a good guy. He is more pacionate about this game and community than he is the his real life. And best of all he provides strong compatition to the community. I guess all I'm saying is whats wrong with a little healthy rivalry. I think banning him is the worst thing you could do. Fall in line or get banned? Thats a horible message to send out to the community. Now fatty you may have your differences with the.rev but so don't the red sox and the yankees, that only makes them play harder to overcome eachother. Even though the yankees always win (bastards!!!) Anyway I'm going off subject. Also I think if you have a problem with a community member you just can't handle it yourself, you need to consult that players clan, after all they are the ones that are going to be the most directly effected. And if the.rev is voted out how do you plan on compincating the clan S!d for losing one of their strongest players mid-season. I guess what I'm saying is you can't go making a rash dissicion like banning him, there is others things to think about. In the end all I am saying is be wise about your course of action. It could be devistating to the commuinty you worked so hard to build over the years. Anyway just my thoughts Sid out...

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

No, I do not think you can speak for all of us saying that, "We hold back our opinions." I post a lot,and yes I post my feelings, maybe I have some etiquate or some morality in my posts, but what I feel is there, you might need a dictionary to read them [jK]. I am not flaming you or Fatty in any way.

Your argument has it's points in it's own way, but, this is no way to deal with how you feel or the way you feel. Yes, it's a freedom you have and abuse, but that's no one's call except yours, and the admins who decide what is right and what is wrong.

Fatty has given much of his time to this forum and server. The only sole reason you can post here is because of him. You abuse the very right you do not deserve. Yes, not everyone in this forum can be nice or understanding, but to go out and bash someone that has laid the ground work for this place is just, egotistical, selfish and at best immature.

I am in Th3Fall3n because of MMMM Plat and this forum, I see no bad in that. I am very proud of that accomplishment, I have learned a lot from people such as Playaa and Cong. I just would like you to realize you are in something you cannnot control, the further you condem yourself to being slandered, the more and more childish you seem.

I suggest trying a new route, or defending your points with logical ideals, not just saying "You suck" and "I hate you." Nothing really works there.

And, on my last rant, if you hate/dislike/don't want to be here, then why do you keep posting? We are all here on our own terms and our own practices, no one is forced to be here, you are not going to "enlighten" anyone about how much "we all hate this place and it's leaders" with your toddler drools and cries. Have a nice day.

-Orb

[Edit: One thing I've learned is that in this game, ego's flare, everyone has one when it comes to counter-strike, if you don't try and control it, there's no point in joining a community. You don't feel your equal, you want more power, or things are unfair. Just like -ahem- Dj's remark about being no one's puppet. This is all about your ego, and how everyone else is wrong. Yes, fatty got mad, but wouldn't you? If you spent days and weeks and years of putting something together, and then some person, random at best, comes and tells you everything you've done is wrong? I could care less if you think I'm brown nosing, this is the way I feel. I don't take for granted things I am given.]

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

go to the community Irc chanel im there waiting..#cccoalition