Fatty

Guest reverand

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

Kmkking0420: So whats your prob

MmmmFatB: at this point, you're like a little fungus under my toe, which is a small problem

Kmkking0420: lmao

MmmmFatB: here's what it is

MmmmFatB: i'll spell it out

MmmmFatB: you're an donkey

Kmkking0420: why would you take me out of the forums

Kmkking0420: i did nothing

MmmmFatB: you have a bad attitude

Kmkking0420: how so

MmmmFatB: you have since you've come on the scene

Kmkking0420: what post did i say something bad

Kmkking0420: no way

MmmmFatB: from dlm to sid

Kmkking0420: youve been giving me poop since i came on the scene

MmmmFatB: wonder why

Kmkking0420: no reason

MmmmFatB: right

Kmkking0420: you power trip

MmmmFatB: i just randomly look for people

Kmkking0420: what did i do

MmmmFatB: listen, i've heard this whole speech before

Kmkking0420: from...

MmmmFatB: and you all say the same thing

Kmkking0420: hahah you all?

MmmmFatB: oh fatty you think you're just so big, etc

MmmmFatB: yours was a classic just now

Kmkking0420: o ya?

MmmmFatB: people like me cause they have to

Kmkking0420: what?

MmmmFatB: in fact

Kmkking0420: people like me cuz they have to?

Kmkking0420: whats that mean

MmmmFatB: that's going into my sig

Kmkking0420: what is

MmmmFatB: you said that to me you dope

Kmkking0420: what

Kmkking0420: i said your power tripping

Kmkking0420: now put it in your sig and make a joke out of it

Kmkking0420: im a member of this league

MmmmFatB: no, not power tripping

MmmmFatB: while you in server

Kmkking0420: and to take me out of the members forums for no reason at all is just plain lame

MmmmFatB: you told me that people only like me cause they have to

MmmmFatB: cause i lead the mcc

MmmmFatB: well, let's put it this way

MmmmFatB: if you don't shut up, you won't be a member of this league

Kmkking0420: cuz everyone is scared to say something to you

MmmmFatB: lol

Kmkking0420: like that ^

MmmmFatB: go collect signature

MmmmFatB: s

Kmkking0420: random net people come and say something... and you ban em...

MmmmFatB: that's your impression

MmmmFatB: you feel so opressed

Kmkking0420: its a fact

Kmkking0420: a well known one

MmmmFatB: right

MmmmFatB: same old song and dance bro

Kmkking0420: maybe its the same old..

MmmmFatB: but you know, you and whoever you whine with

Kmkking0420: maybe you heard it before

Kmkking0420: maybe cause its true?

Kmkking0420: ever think that

Kmkking0420: ?

MmmmFatB: gee

Kmkking0420: just maybe

MmmmFatB: man, you bring so much insight to my life

MmmmFatB: take the blinders off

MmmmFatB: you'll know some day

Kmkking0420: anyone who doesnt kiss your donkey should be "banned"

MmmmFatB: normally i don't take these conversations so far

Kmkking0420: ok stop

MmmmFatB: ok bud

Kmkking0420: listen

MmmmFatB: no, you've gone far enough

MmmmFatB: it's called respect you little richardhead

MmmmFatB: and you have none

Kmkking0420: i honestly.. could care less about you.. and you feel the same to me

Kmkking0420: that is known

Kmkking0420: you dont respect me!

Kmkking0420: but listen

Kmkking0420: just chill, i wont say anything to you anymore...

Kmkking0420: gimme access back... we forget this happened... i wont go "off topic" and get on with it

Kmkking0420: or just say no and its over ..

MmmmFatB: no

Kmkking0420: k

Kmkking0420: lame

MmmmFatB: you don't bother me

Kmkking0420: i tried to chill

Kmkking0420: i wouldnt say n e thing

MmmmFatB: say whatever you want

Kmkking0420: i want to be an active member in this league

MmmmFatB: what you jsut said

MmmmFatB: we forget this happened?

MmmmFatB: like i need to get out of something here?

Kmkking0420: wow

MmmmFatB: this is not some mutual problem

Kmkking0420: i know

Kmkking0420: your just a power tripping old man

MmmmFatB: your attitude deserves not what our league has to offer

Kmkking0420: stop it

MmmmFatB: lol

MmmmFatB: i don't need to power trip for you

Kmkking0420: you have one of the worst attitudes in the league

MmmmFatB: lmao

Kmkking0420: your just the leader...

Kmkking0420: you really do

Kmkking0420: everyone knows that

MmmmFatB: you actually made me laugh outloud there

MmmmFatB: thanks

Kmkking0420: good

Kmkking0420: im glad your life is a brighter place

Kmkking0420: you talk about creating a friendly enviroment in the severs... but you just be an jerk all the time

Kmkking0420: now quote me in your profile

MmmmFatB: Kmkking0420: or just say no and its over ..

MmmmFatB: no

lame.. now take his side..cuz you have to...

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I won't delete, I'll just paste what I posted in the cafe so you can read it....

The sid the.rev cafe removal: I warned him and other about bulking up the pre-match conversations, and even posted a message to all about that, yet he continued. He doesn't understand that, so he (at this very moment) is IMing me, telling me what a power-tripping donkey of an old man I am.

So a few kids will go away that have not been brought up in a manner that fits into our community. If I am the one that has to take all of the heat about this, if I'm the one that is labeled a tyrant, if I'm the one that has to ban or request the banning of a few people to make sure our server, league, community doesn't turn into a high-school hallway or some ghetto some where, then I will do that job. I am not here to see how many virtual people I can get to like me. I am not here to play CS Sims.

Regards,

Fatty

I will not delete this or ban you from the forums just yet, sidtherev....I'll let you do that yourself....

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

your lame man, your and your rants getting people to take your side cuz your always the good guy.. play the maturity game.. its old.. its been done.. over and over...play the drama game... the fact stands that i am right... and your to numb headed to understand that.. rid the community of people like me in order to keep it from becoming a gheto? are you kidding me...get a grip on life...

p.s. i apologized about saying i'l be there... in the forums.. then the next day.. gone.. your just a lame dude...

btw.. maybe if its been said before and all that to you.. you would get the hint? your a miserable man... a miserable man..

and o ya.. little richardhead? i would stomp you in real life if you wanted to get real about it... im not little... you would be surprised..:lol: @ fatty

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

that just describes this community.. but take off that ugly smile..

rev..your ship is out of control....

But, if we want to play on with that analogy....I see you...down there....walking in a herd with your head where the sun doesn't shine.....

Anyways...flame on...then we'll distinguish this fire and do some cleaning. Hey, tomorrow is my birthday....I'll wake up, scratch my numb head, get a grip on my life, and ask the board to remove you from the MCC....and if they vote yes, I'll consider it a birthday present. If they vote no, we'll edit the picture and make fire come from my ugly smile....and maybe add a slab of bacon down there.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

you know what they are going to vote...would anybody go against the all mighty trustworthy fatty... no

rev needs to find a hole to crawl in....before he digs his own grave...

...whoops....too late....

rev a word of advice...be nice to Fatty, he is really nice to so many people and those of you who dont like him just take a look at the beautiful daughter he has...come on...she is so cute :D

Fatty handled this very well I think...the.rev just needs to get his head out of his arse. the.rev you need to rethink why you even play CS because if all it is is to nit-pick at every little thing that comes up then you should just quit. I did that shortly after I left S!d...it really does help...and please dont take this the wrong way...but you demand so much respect from the people in this community that you dont even deserve nor do you get...so just stop...

Gunman

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

I am not a MCC Community memeber yet I offten play in the DOH, DLM/MMMM, and S-T severs. I feel as though your community is one of the strongest gaming community out there except it has a major problem. Leadership. Fatty makes games on the DLM server very annoying. He is the biggest example of an admin abuser I have ever seen. Every game I play with him he does not stop with the admin_speak commands. He is rude to not only to some MCC memebers but most players who are just looking to have a good time.

If I were DLM I would be ashamed to have him as one of my admins.

Other than Fatty I like everyone in the MCC Community and I wish you all the best of luck.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

Gunman, your post should be rethought and edited heavily by yourself... remember why you were KICKED OUT OF SID? because YOUR attitude... now shhh little man... your senseless talk is dumbing the readers...

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests

the.rev lives in the apartment above me but that's not why I'm sticking up for him. I just hate seeing admin abuse. It would be nice if you cleaned up your act Fatty and let people just play and have fun.

For those who are sick of Fatty's dictatorship check out www.tacticaladvantage.com / www.therumble.com

Yeah rev I was kicked out of S!d because of my attitude...and I should have figured you would say something like that...but I admit what I did while in S!d was very wrong and I did act immature but everyday I think why I play this game....guess why rev? Can you guess?

I bet not...

If you havent figured it out it is because I LOVE playing with the people who I am always surrounded by...to tell you the truth I even liked playing with you the last few times I have seen you on...I just cant imagine why you would take your rage this far...

Sorry if you misunderstood my advice...

Gunman :(

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

you attacked me and took fat's side... end of story...

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

you ruin this league.. personally.. you and no one else..

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests
For those who are sick of the dictatorship check out www.tacticaladvantage.com / www.therumble.com

I'll second that. In fact, I'd encourage it!

Well atleast Saddam agrees with me. But with all seriousness, time to take a vote and pick a new leader for MCC.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

As a completely un-biased and unaffiliated third-party, I'm gonna throw in my 1/50 of a buck. Take it how you will:

Rev: You know me, we're pals (kinda). I'm not gonna jerk you around. I don't know what happened, really, but obviously it set off Fatty's alarm. Whether you agree or not, Fatty is the leader for a reason, and as such, his word is law. When you entered into this league, whether you realize it or not, you agreed to this. Being an MCC member= following whatever rules the leader (Fatty) makes.. for better or worse.

Second of all, if I were a board member, I'd be a bit insulted that you insinuate that as board members, they're Fatty's subservient little toadies. They have nothing to gain from being his yes-men. If anything, they have plenty more to gain from disagreeing, because thats how changes are made that could improve the MCC and how it works. I'm sure that whatever they rule, they'll take their own personal feelings and the best interests of the MCC into consideration, and not worry about appeasing Fatty...

What I say, I say as a friend to the community, and not to keep Fatty off my back. Rev, man, you're better off just apologizing and admitting that you were wrong. Sometimes you gotta not let your pride control your actions...

Which of you is on the other's lap? Are you really on the same PC and you have to log out/ log back in to do this or are you yelling "you're turn!" down the stairwell?

Anyways, back to the action...

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests
Whether you agree or not, Fatty is the leader for a reason, and as such, his word is law.

I'm surprised so many people will play in a community like that. It shouldn't be one person sets the rules. There should be no one "king" or leader. Everyone should have a say.

But if you guys like that....so be it.