Fatty

Guest reverand

Lets end this thread. the.rev doesn't seem to care either way anyways.

But lemme point something out..

This coulda been handled much differently. But alas, it hasn't. Rev, there is something you wanna know about fatty. He is sometimes wrong and does things that I surely do not agree with. I think this one is borderline. Your attitude IS a little to the left most of the time but in the end, i do enjoy playing cs with you. But you have to understand that fatty's attitude is a little to the right so ppl like you and him most likely wouldn't get along.

Given that, he is the authority on the MCC. He is part of the authority on DLM/Mmmm Cage. He has no authority on DOH. You see how that works? If there are problems within the MCC cafe, he is the authority so you will need to respect that.

I dunno, this is a situation that seems to have been blown WAY out of proportion.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so true vin and rev are posting 1 minute after each other each time hes not even trying to hide the fact that they are working together lol.

Well anyways, Rev your not getting anywhere with this argument man. Back down your not gonna win. I take Fatty's side on this one, he seems to have made himself very clear, whereas you The Rev i havnt really seen any arguments from you other than. "Fatty is a loser" and "Your wrong, fatty is a loser".

Back down now rev your loosing HORRIBLY and have only downwards to go. I can see you reaction to this post right now "I thought you were cool Zeab but your a loser, and Fatty is a loser" Thats not gonna get you anywhere here man.

Zeab's opinion!

(also i think the reason this thread isn't closed is because Fatty is having FAR to much fun winning this argument :lol: )

I'm taking no one's side,but this is fatty's league soooooooo...common sense! Fatty never answers me when i say hi to him in the servers :( ,but mebbe someday he will get to know me and realize im his age and we can have good conversations. As far as rev and nem and the others peeps that has a prob with fatty,u really have 2 choices: leave the community or apologize,pretty simple. Me being 31 don't really want to see all the cussing and non-mature peeps in the servers so thats why im a proud member of the community ,now fatty talk to me sometime :P

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
On regard to Barto's sig, I created it, and I take responsibility for that. That is NOT Tyranny, it was just me helpin' Barto get rid of the idiots that complain in the ban section. People who get banned are usually THERE FOR A REASON, and telling the ADMIN the he/she is an idiot for it, is not something one should do.

I made that as an to the banned contest [Which I fear was robbed by Con  <_< ]. Do not bring that into play. We are here defending the server and forum we play on. You aren't changing anyone's mind. This is OUR choice, not yours. So, go cry somewhere else.

Orb, I posted that.. and I figured by the winking guy after 'Now THATS tyrrany' people would get that I was kidding around. Sorry man.

Ahhhhh....

My wife let me sleep in today, but she woke me up to tell me the dog is sick...he had puked all over the house, and had the runs in the basement...even some blood....12-year old rot/shep mix...poor guy...

Soooo...I spent my first 2 waking hours cleaning (not done yet, took a break while some wash was going through)...so I'm up here reading.

Nice conversation, but I'm afraid it's over.

These forums have grown too big and wide, and I was alerted to some very non-tasteful things going on in other forums, which I'm going to have to research to see. You just might see some of those forums disappear soon. (right now they are not gone, just hidden)

On that note, I'm going to pin this so you can hear my last words (of course I get the last word!!! how silly for you to think otherwise!)

The server, the forums, the league, has all fallen back a few steps. While these forums have grown immensely, it is not all that positive. Sure we've opened ourselves up.

Now, I need your imagination...get with me, this is important. Here's how I feel right now, after looking over at the Cage and seeing a guy named "eat_me" and "#poopty" in there. The scene in Tombstone, where Wyatt puts his family on the train after he's become a US Marshall....you know it...his look...he's PO'd to the max right, but it's all business...consistant business to purify. (HI STED!) Well, that's about how I feel right now.

<points to jersey> YOU SEE THAT? IT SAYS FAT BASTARD.

Plugins on server? Not my call, fun if they are optional and used after a vote.

OK, here's the deal...on with the analogy. I see the bad attitude, disrespect, or ill-natured posts, you get your account removed. No warnings, period.

Make sure all of your members read this.

(Draco, don't give me lip service, Sexy's post was right on...you don't have to like me so don't try and act like it)

I'm going to close the other forums down so that all of our regular people see this conversation and see this post.

In the past, even my own mates have disagreed with me. That's caused servers to leave, sites to go bye-bye, etc. This may scare you, but this time I paid for this domain, so nobody is going to lift it from us. Who knows, Mmmm may lose another member or two, I don't know, but mark my words, the quality of conversation and the quality of relationships and play are going to go back up.

WAY UP.

I mean way way up.

So anyways, once again, I will ask that my members and the members of this community that are true to its vision help me in doing some weeding. We have to get back to where we want to be, otherwise it's all a waste of time.

I'll see you on the field.

Sincerely,

Fatty