Open-Sight Slaughter I

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

Ok...I'm going to lock the server down at promptly 8:45 EST. I will be recording a demo, along with any backups who are in and want to record as well.

If you notice the server is not full (i.e. some have not shown and backups have gone in) and you wish to hit me an AIM to see if you can come watch and record, feel free.

The Circle of Death will start at 9:00 with whoever is there, and at 9:15 the match will take place regardless of numbers.

Good luck tonight, hope everyone that has signed up makes it!

I had fun, though i didn't think i was going to play, and i got creamed in the knife fight. It was still lots of fun. :)

Nice job to everyone that participated. Backups too.

Thanks for having this Fatty. :)

I just have one question, whats oG stand for? :D

Edited by VooDooPC

Absolutely GG. :D Still though, I'd never been quite so confused in this game as when team switch was called, and I didn't realize that the switching had to be done manually ...and then frantically pushing buttons to try and find the menu for it while everyone screams "spy!" :lol:8P)

Just by that comment you deserve your name without a doubt :)

j/k

GG guys. We were slaughtered this time.

I know there was a lot of discussion about choke and loss, and yes, I think we were all experiencing it at the time. Don't know why, but it happens. As Fatty said in-game, it wasn't about the choke or loss. OG won fair and square. And by a LOT! :D Good game! and Congrats!