Open-Sight Slaughter I

Just looking to create some more organzied, team-based fun for the community.

When: Wednesday, February 9, 9PM EST

Where: Project Mayhem 66.150.107.96

Who: The first 20 to sign up, plus 4 backups.

Why: Cause you know you wanna!

Map: de_dust2

Rules:

The first 20 people to sign up will be on the starting teams. The next 4 will be backups. I will randomly create teams from the 20 that sign up. Each team of 10 can then choose to elect a captain if they wish. Private forums can be created in Mmmmotel 6 if you desire.

The 4 backups will standby in case anyone drops out from either team. Backup up #1 (or the 21st person to sign up) will replace whoever drops out.

de_dust2

no scopes of course

random team draw

15 rounds per side, started with the infamous Circle of Death!!!!

Cal-type config will be used

1 admin will film and admin the match

Let me know if I forgot anything!

Ok, who's in?

1. strangefamous

2. M2

3. SupaFly

4. random n00b

5. k-wix

6. Acid-Flux

7. General_J

8. CharlieWoo

9. Ianator

10. h4ng0v3r

11. Chewbacca

12. Bean

13. Ice_Berge

14. fog

15. Maverick

16. Cujo

17. Swoop

18. Sgt. Slaughter

19. pagan

20. IV

backups

21. Mag

22. VooDooPC

23. Clueless

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to be in but as im from London and my time is five hours ahead it makes it difficult to play.

Im wondering wether or not it is possible to hold future team events similar to this at more accessible times for people not local to the USA, possibly on weekends at an earlier times so both people from the UK and USA can play.

Don't take this as a complaint just as a suggestion because i'd like to be all in with the fun

thanks,

bb xxx :D

GC Founder
Id like to be in but as im from London and my time is five hours ahead it makes it difficult to play.

Im wondering wether or not it is possible to hold future team events similar to this at more accessible times for people not local to the USA, possibly on weekends at an earlier times so both people from the UK and USA can play.

Don't take this as a complaint just as a suggestion because i'd like to be all in with the fun

thanks,

bb xxx :D

On the contrary, I consider it an honor that you would sacrifice your ping to play on our servers. What times do you generally play?

Guest Sgt. Slaughter
Guest Sgt. Slaughter
Guest Sgt. Slaughter
Guests

I will gladly participate in your "Open-Sight Slaughter". Seeing that you have used my name, i require a $100 trademark fee for everyone that plays.

Hehe just kidding, I like you guys. That said I'll make $20 a person. Im so nice.