New Car!!

Batman

I traded my wifes Volvo 850glt in and got a 2005 Ford Freestyle, and it is awsome!

It has that CVT (continuously variable transmission) it NEVER shifts! Its the weirdest thing, it just goes.. When your going down a hill and you let off the gas the normal feelings a gearbox just arnt there, its wild... I got the SEL model and the only extras i got were the leather interior and the DVD package.. Here is a link to the car.. I got the Dark blue one, with pebble leather..

Ford Freestyle

Edited by Batman

Yeah J, it has a tach.. The weirdest thing is going on a flat road, if you let off of the gas it just keeps going and never slows down..

I hope haveing the cvt will make the engine last longer, i wonder if there is less stress with no shifting..

nice choice on the ride :thumbsup: . i was gonna get a 05 mustang but decided that im not 16 years old anymore and dont need something to make for my......wel whatever. the gt is nice :) and the convertible is nicer :wub:

Edited by lazarus

Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guests

nice car, but my dad's honda S200 is a lot nicer trust me... LOL

oh yeah and hi ^_^

Edited by Bilbo

I just have to say, there is no such thing as a Mustang "sports car" unless you're talking about something like a '69 or '68 fastback or something. I mean, the new GT's 0-60 time is pretty sad considering the size of the engine. Check out the new GTO with its 6.0L V8 engine and it's 400-hp. It blows any mustang clear outta the water! :-) I do like the idea of cvt though, maybe that will get stuck in something sporty sometime soon!