Hello from Afghanistan

Tyranus

I am finishing up my 7th month in this dust bowl. I got to play source twice when I was home. I am hoping to make FF I cant make any promises and I lost my money last year. So maybee for being over seas Fatty and them could reserve me a seat just in case. Anywho here is my website its going to be shut down in a few days so check it out quick before the military gets me. Please dont post it anywhere either. www.freewebs.com/richiemcconnell/index.htm (check out the umt video link I made it. Its one of three I have made here and I am pretty proud of it.

ps much love to my VI bretheren and I miss fudgin with the Big Shawwww He will feel my knife soon.

Richie AKA Tyranus AKA SmallsGotMoxey

Thats a video that should be shared with the country!!! Not sure if it can though. I would just like to say that it brought warmth to my soul. May GOD bless you and keep you safe, and thanks again for the video, it was fantastic!!

Wow, awesome video! If it's not against the rules, we could host it for you, but if that's not the point, we'll just feel honored to have gotten a look.

Just plan on being there if you can. We'll find/make room for you, or you can sit in my chair.

Well I had a talk with public afairs and it cant be posted because of the names at the begining. I really shouldnt have even shown you guys. I was just excited about it. I made a better on than that dweezil posted it for me at www.richiemcconnell.info at the bottom its labled lost in afghanistan.

Hope to be back soon I have a new xps laptop comming here in the mail does anyone know the best way to get source without downloading it or do you have to download it?

Oh, btw...the baptism....Praise God!

Good to see some of out tax dollars at work spreading the gospel. Praise God you are there working in the best section of the millitary (Chaplain Corps) We will keep you in our prayers bro.

Anyone wishing to help with care packages to [VI] Tyranus or [VI] LanceCorperal who are serving overseas currently can e-mail me at wcfgc@hotmail.com or PM me here :)