More girls lately?

Fatty

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been gaming with ebil,mozzarella,whitney once,and one girl playing on her husbands name(she played better than him). 

You seem shocked that a girl could be better then a guy. :D

I think its just better to realize that there is always someone better. Whether they are a guy or a girl means no difference in quality.

Hehhe, when playing css and ebil jumps in the server, i personally would rather be on her team then against my tmp. Shes good with it, and a lot of the time better then what i have made myself to believe to be :P

i've been gaming with ebil,mozzarella,whitney once,and one girl playing on her husbands name(she played better than him). 

You seem shocked that a girl could be better then a guy. :D

I think its just better to realize that there is always someone better. Whether they are a guy or a girl means no difference in quality.

Hehhe, when playing css and ebil jumps in the server, i personally would rather be on her team then against my tmp. Shes good with it, and a lot of the time better then what i have made myself to believe to be :P

I never want to hear good and tmp used in the same sentence ever again.

Girls playing CS are few and far between...but has anyone noticed that as of very late there's been several pop through?

Melanie (who I"ve not seen back since then)

Emily (the spazola)

and last night I saw someone named Kelly with a [GIRLZ] tag on.  Is this one verified a girl or just a disfunctional boy?

I think it's fun, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this little influx as of late.

You ever see Alien 3?  Girls do disrupt the peace, but they're fun nonetheless.  Maybe someday Amy will play!

<barbarian>

Gaming girls! Bah! They belong in the kitchen, preparing sandwiches and yeasty beverages for male gamers.

</barbarian>

The biggest problem is what happens to the 16-18 year old boys in the server when they realize there's a girl in the room.

This is why I generally don't care for girls w/ mics or feminine names. The game starts to fall apart and it is less fun for a while. If an admin is on, you could always kick the worst "golly gee!! GIRL!" offenders... but it seems that gaming and depravity go hand-in-hand for a lot of high school males.

The best girl that I've played against on CS: ScoutGrl, on the GibGames server. Excellent sniper, but horrible with any other gun.

Awww you forgot me.

I'm still post operation so I guess I can see why..

I really did find a picture of a girl online though, that looks exactly like me... It's very scary and somehow arousing. I'll have to post it as well as a comparison of me and her. My girlfriend asked why I was dressed up in drag when i showed it to her.

Awww you forgot me.

I really did find a picture of a girl online though, that looks exactly like me... It's very scary and somehow arousing. I'll have to post it as well as a comparison of me and her. My girlfriend asked why I was dressed up in drag when i showed it to her.

I pwn Cheerios.

Awww you forgot me.

*runs in fear*