Ahhh, Train Change!

(edited)

The latest update changed Train a bit for those of us CTs that like to ca...defend in stationary positions. Valve got rid of a bunch of my favorite hiding spots by adding nodraw walls everywhere.

Can no longer hide in this corner by CT spawn and Bomb site A.

cornerjump0sp.jpg

Can no longer jump on these pipes from the nearby train.

jumptrain7ox.jpg

Can no longer stand on this pipe in the corner near Bombsite A.

pipestand0fh.jpg

Can no longer run across this ledge to camp in the corner next to the large pipe to the left.

runpipe4qt.jpg

Can no longer stand on and jump across train doors. This one IS possible. I managed to do it once in about, 20 tries. I think it was a fluke.

doorjump8ae.jpg

Can no longer stand on this tank thing to shoot at Ts coming from the stairs.

compressorjump8lm.jpg

I'm posting this becuase so you guys don't get killed trying to jump on some ledge you can't jump onto anymore. :)

Theres also a few new camping spots. But i'm keeping them secret. :ph34r:

Edited by VooDooPC

They got rid of your ability to hang out on 2 inch ledges and the like? How is that lame? It's obvious that certain things weren't intended, so they're tightening it up. To me it means activeness in the game's authoring, which I am thankful for!

(besides, I didn't know about most of those spots so it works out best for me!) :D

:bang: Why didnt I know about these spots?!

I like the changed... makes things more realistic... which is pretty much source. :thumbsup:

It's just not real enough for a ct or t to sit on a tiny lil pipe.

Yet it's still a game I know.

It does get rid of standing on SOME two inch ledges. But there are still a bunch on the map. I'd wish they had gotten rid of all of them and not just a select few or none of them at all. Even some of the things they did get rid of seem reasonable for someone in CS to stand on, such as the big tank looking things or the two large pipes in the ceiling by the train (I say reasonable in CS becuase in CS you can stand on little lights that stick out of the wall and such).