Midget CS:S

Has anyone else experienced in game that you're shorter sometimes? I find it happens most often at the start of a round. Then if you make a jump you grow a couple inches to where the normal height should be. It's very annoying and I was just wondering if it causes your aim to be off while in "Midget CS:S" height. Hmm.

Has anyone else been experiencing some lag in the pistol rounds? It's like my screen freezes for a second. Almost like it's happening because of people still joining at the begining of the first round. I don't remember this happening until after this last update.

I haven't played Source yet but I know on 1.6 there were a couple of times where I started the round buried a bit. I could run and stuff but until I jumped for the first time, I would stay a bit below the ground.

I haven't played Source yet but I know on 1.6 there were a couple of times where I started the round buried a bit.  I could run and stuff but until I jumped for the first time, I would stay a bit below the ground.

Wonder how hidden you would have been if you crouched.