Very well made movie

BIGSHaW

w00t sorry to be a "johnny come lately" but if you guys are running the game using IL2: FB+ACE, I'd be game.  Don't have PF yet, and won't be getting it by tomorrow.  Should have it before FragFest though.  :thumbsup:

Love the IL2 series.  I'm almost an expert at crashing, not so good at the take-off, but better at flying, once I'm airborn.  :freak:

I think we are just playing PF, because that is the only version that fatty has.. You should go out and purchase it here in the next couple of weeks..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyah, if everything goes as planned we should be up tomorrow :D

I'll be available around 1ish. Need to go to the big city and pick up my 17hmr so I can start putting the smack dab on all of the woodchucks running around here descretly. Probably wouldn't look good running around with my M4..

I'll be out of commision today. I got a Razer Diamondback mouse as a gift (way cool! 1600dpi and on the fly mouse sensitivity changing rocks so hard), and it had a rather tricky install. I had to uninstall my flight controller drivers in order to get the mouse to work correctly. Now I have to uninstall everything and go through a pretty intensive install order to get both of the devices to work on the machine properly... Peripheral conflicts are a total pain.

Hi!

I received the game, installed the game, but have yet to fly it (flew the demo). I'm excited to try it.

However, I'm painting today what I didn't get painted yesterday. That must be finished first.

Apparently CS has taken up two months of my gaming time. I had to install 301 to 304 this morning, and wiped the dust off from my controllers. I'm game later this evening or whenever.

Anyone have a link to the patches page, etc? I'll try patching it to see if it'll run first?

*Found it.

So with the first patch:

Stand-alone:

pf_v303.exe (100Mb) > installs over versions 3.0 (out-of-the-box), 3.01 and 3.02

pf_301_to_303.exe (57.6Mb) > installs over versions 3.01 and 3.02

Am I only needing to do that top one? (and then of course the 304...)

Welp, reinstall did nothing. Looks like I have a bum disk or something? INstall runs fine w/o errors, but when I go to play (and yes I have the right disk in, it does this with both disks):

pferror1.gif

Now, if I have disk2 in like I should, I get the above, and then I get:

pferror2.gif

Looks like a memory error or something? I can get to the setup. Any suggestions? Maybe searching their forums for that issue might help me...dunno.

However, the reason I don't think it's any error in the setup is because I get that first error everytime....the wrong disk error.