Very well made movie

BIGSHaW

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo.

Messing with the demo. Fun stuff.

Instant action = take off, turn around, attack your base and the other planes trying to take off.

Entertaining that they yell at you but don't take you out.

I just looked around and said "Sorry, didn't know FF was on!"

That was a good find on ebay...I'm only seeing (and I only do the ones with Paypal) like 10 bucks or over + shipping.

I'm an ebay n00b tho. I have a (0) after my name!

lolol! **Ok I just accidentally bid on something w/o paypal. Oh well. I only bid $1

Question for the il2 smart people: I have IL2 Forgotten Battles Gold Pack, which has Forgotten Battles and the Ace Expansion Pack. I also have Pacific Fighters. Since setting up the new computer, I have not yet installed IL2. Here's where you guys come in. What patches do I need and in what order do I do all of the installations? The A.D.D. seems to kick in pretty hard when I start trying to figure this one out and I wind up walking away from the computer and doing laundry or something instead. I think I DLed a FB 1.22 patch that's really big, an AEP 2.01 patch that's big, an AEP 2.04 patch that's small, and a PF 3.02 merged PF/IL2FB/AEP patch that's not real big... Do I have the right stuff? If not, what have I goofed on? If so, any install order help would be great.

Thanks man. Seems to be patched and ready for action... I, however, do not appear to be as ready. I have completely misplaced the joystick profile I made for PF and have been forced into using someone else's. This is gonna take some getting used to.

Ready to fly whenever anyone else is though. :)

My PF is enroute.

I died a few times with the demo of the other whatever linked up there.....

I just want to fly by someone and talk to em at the same time...maybe clip wings...etc

My PF is enroute.

I died a few times with the demo of the other whatever linked up there.....

I just want to fly by someone and talk to em at the same time...maybe clip wings...etc

We can arrange that, give me 8 day's though. In the process of moving and the dsl won't be hooked up until the 7th.

Still at the apt with a bed and a computer with a cable modem connection, I won't leave apt. until the dsl is functional..

I'm a junky!

I'm ready to try when the others are. Still learning this joystick profile though. Earlier, I managed to get behind and above a bomber, slow to a good speed, ease into a decent, set up the crosshairs for a slight lead on the bomber, and then ever so gently..... squeeze the eject button. You fellas would ban me from every corner of the internet if you'd heard the things my neighbors probably heard coming from my apartment.

(edited)
Place and time sir :)

How about next Friday evening or sometime Saturday..

BigShaw are you willing to set the game up via Hyper Lobby, or do you want me too? I have a 2.8ghz processor and 1 gig of ram. Internet speed will be (I hope) 512 up 2.5 to 5.0 megs down.

Edited by BushMaster

w00t sorry to be a "johnny come lately" but if you guys are running the game using IL2: FB+ACE, I'd be game. Don't have PF yet, and won't be getting it by tomorrow. Should have it before FragFest though. :thumbsup:

Love the IL2 series. I'm almost an expert at crashing, not so good at the take-off, but better at flying, once I'm airborn. :freak: