Lets get this forum started!

Rashad

This forum is here so people can discuss music. Such as their favorite artists, groups, and soforth. I'll start this out. I listen to alot of music, right now i'm listining to Nonpoint, Candiria, and Chevelle.

I especially like The Clincher from Chevelle. That song is awsome. :peace:

yay rashad has his new forum wweeee. I personally like all forms of music but. ahhem... go 50 cent, nelly, ludacris, j-z, snoop dog, eminem, crossfade, linkin park, tenasious d, nonpoint, popa roach, nickelback,alterbridge, green day, and mor and more wwee

oh 2nd! :thumbsup:

Ohh yeah, finally a music forum....

I like lots of music, although mostly I enjoy a bit of the hard rock/metal such as Slipknot, Mudvayne, Shadows Fall, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Tool, Twisted Method, Chevelle, Godsmack, Metallica, and Korn to name a few...

OH MAN THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS! I only have 1 of their albums...and I think it rocks! Hey...maybe those of us who want to trade music can get soulseek...it's a p2p program where you can selectively share your music/files with others.

You can get it at http://www.slsknet.org/

Oh and btw,

KILL TEH BRILLOW

Edited by 00b3rN00b

Someone tell me: Is sharing music online legal or not? If it's illegal I don't know how things like those progs could even exist.

If it's not illegal, I somehow need archives of several bands whose CDs that I have are spread around the world, scratched, gone, etc....mostly old school stuff like Iron Maiden and Queensryche.

I don't know the technicalities of music sharing on the net, but some of it's leagal and some of it's not, I just try and make sure I don't download too many songs.

This is what I do:

I'll download some songs from a group, and if I end up really enjoying them, then i'll go out and buy their album; because then I feel like they deserve the money for the artists skill as well as their time and effort put in to making the album.

From what I understand it is legal if you actually own the music and descide to share it with another individual for private use.

You can do this with slsk. With this program, you set permissions on who can see/download the files you have shared.

• 1 year later...