Constantine...I know...

[LaW]Maverick

Here was my opinion - I say it was worth the money for the theatre.

We saw it tonight and thought it was a good movie. It was well worth the full-price theatre fare, along with a popcorn and drink. I did not think the acting was bad at all. I thought a few spots were a little longer than needed and it could have been a good 15minutes shorter overall.

I really liked how they portrayed everything and the balance and I only wish they had changed one thing about the ending but I will not go into that here since others have not seen it.

We gave it an 83/100.

I have over 100 Hellblazer comics.. If you guys liked the movie you'd love the comic... I liked the movie, i loved it when Lucifer stops time at the end.. I was sitting there thinking, why is he killing himself??? Then i understood..

Lucifer didn't stop time. Earlier in the movie, when Constantine was talking about how he died for a few minutes, he said, when you die, time tends to stop. So while he was only dead for a few minutes, it was like an eternity in Hell.

Guys if you liked this movie then you'd love the books that Neil Gaimen has written.. An even better story is a novel called "American Gods" ohhhhh its so good.. And he wrote a good book called "Neverwhere" its good but i liked american gods more..