A strange ban please

*BiGBonES**

Right guys heres my situation:

Im a CS addict with little motivation for school work at the moment, and with my final school exams coming up in 2 months, I really could do with playing CS a lot less often. If i muck up these exams im pretty much screwed for life because i need high grades to get into my choosen university.

So, as I dont have the 'will power' to withdraw myself from your servers, im requesting a ban for myself. This should hopefully cut my CS time substantially as I dont play on many other servers.

So if someone would ban me until further notice (at least 2 months), i would appreciate it.

I'll probably keep active in the forums, but apart from that, I'll see you guys in the servers in a few months time, hopefully after having done hours of revision instead of playing CS :hug::hug::hug:

Steam ID: 0:1:6026444

P.S if this ban doesnt work on both of ur servers i will curse, flash, ff kill and mic spam as much as i can until you cant stand me :D

Bye bye everyone

Well, my plea is not working, im going to have to do this the hard way:

I hate your servers, i hate the admins, i love swearing and your filter really annoys me. Your all a bunch of n00bs aswell, get lost the lot of you.

Actually, if i put [Myg0t] infront of my name, i should be auto banned?

rofl

I totally understand what Big is saying... i dont know if he's smarter than me.. b/c he's doing this.. or he not smarter than me b/c he is doing this...

I think I have the will power and brains to play as much as I want, and still pull off those As and Bs :D

GL Big with schooling.

(edited)

Pst... here is what I have done (I have the exact same problem). I gave my "play cd" to my wife. She has hidden it from me. This way, I don't have to get banned, and on Saturday(s), I can play for a little while.

Any, I understand this guy's motives, intentions, and I agree. Except, don't ban me. :)

ps. Feel free to ship me your "play cd." I will give it to my wife for safe keeping.

Edited by duma

Hahahaha NO You wont Duma! I see right thru ur lil act of kindness! :freak:

You want him to send u his, so you can use it and be able to play when you want. not just Saturday's ...

I figured your evil scheme out Duma! hehehe ^_^:biggrin:

Hahahaha NO You wont Duma! I see right thru ur lil act of kindness! :freak:

You want him to send u his, so you can use it and be able to play when you want. not just Saturday's ...

I figured your evil scheme out Duma! hehehe ^_^  :biggrin:

Yeah... soooo.... I am having the :twitch: right now... and.... welll..... you had to go an tell him... :mad:

Heh... I have been doing everything except what I should be doing. I have now reasoned that I should just play CS:S. My wife will not return my cd to me. She said, "You told me this point would come, and that I shouldn't give it to you." Be damned that past Duma... thinking ahead of future Duma. Drat!

Hahahaha....  Good Thing I only have a G/f.. and if i wanna play, I play... she can sit and watch. :P

She doesn't care that I play. She is just following what I asked her to do a when I handed the CD over. I can only blame past duma. :bang:

Too late, Chew!

I was just reading an innocent post about a brave soul who wanted to do well in his scholastic endeavours, when that bombshell landed in my lap.

*sniffle*

I lose.

I lose at living...

...I'ma just go die in a corner, now.

That one.

That one right over there.

/dies

We're going a bit off track here arn't we. So far we have heard duma's story of his past, future and present, and now someones gone off and killed themselves.

At the moment, I've had a change of thinking, I'm only going for an hour a day of CS, so all should be well. So hopefully i may be able to start playing again :peace:

At the moment things are bad, 12 o clock pm and i've only just got up :boo: