A strange ban please

*BiGBonES**

Lol, at the moment my future is in your hands. Surely there is one admin out there that hates my british accent who would relish at the chance to get me band!

So someone can ban me, or you can all watch me fail my exams :D

Just get on with it! My steam ID is at the top!

Dude, I need to know you are serious, if you really are having trouble with school, and you are asking for this, then school is more important, and I may be inclined to do this for you, but i've been taking this as you were joking.

You are now banned, now go read a book :P Good luck with the exams man.

By the way, the ban was free, but lift will cost ya 50 bucks :D But included absolutely free with your unbanning, you will receive all of the the GC membership perks, such as reserves on GC servers so when you get back, you dont have to wait in line to catch up on all the gaming you missed.

Seriously, when your ready to come back after your work is complete, just PM me or post up and i'll handle it for ya.

Thanks for the ban clueless, I think my exams finish at end of June so I'll post around that time.

Well, after one day things seem good, but how long will it be until I need my first 'hit'?

Im going to the shop to buy a counter strike arm patch (like a nicotine patch), and then im going to counter strike withdrawel classes to meet other previous addicts who are in my situation.

So long suckers

:boing: BB :boing:

• 1 month later...

27 days till they finish :(

On the 28th of June, at 11.45 AM EST, I will be back on the server, probably running around with only my knife out due to the joy of having nothing to do except for CS for the next 5 months!

Anyway, back to the big boring book :wavey:

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

They have finally arrived.

First exam was last tuesday, but now the big intense week starts.

Today was a hard day. In the past 3 years I've had reasonably big exams, and a little bit of exam stress to go with them. However, my whole life comes down to these exams at the moment. 14 years of schooling, and its all to be deicded in this next week, and a couple of days in the following week.

I'm just venting, but to be quite honest, I'm about to have a breakdown. I'm still not ready to ace the tests, which is vital, as I need top marks to get into the college I want, to study law for 3 years.

I study biology, mathematics and economics, which are all pretty tough at advance level. The maths is the killer. Trying to combine all my knowledge and experience into 8 big questions has really started to twist with my mind. Biology, I just need to stuff all the knowledge into my head, and splurt it all out in the exam, but I need more time to cram these facts into my head.

Economics, now, this is where I'm going to struggle. I dont really know much about one of the exams. Primarily, this is down to the poor teaching we have had all year, because of the teacher being a complete and utter idiot, but I personally don't believe that poor teaching means students cant pass exams with high marks. So, I need to fully learn and understand a whole years woth of work, in under two days, aswell as cram in about three past exam papers to pick up on the exam technique.

So, I'm pretty stressed with just exams. Then theres other issues, like arguing with the girlfriend, who is also under similar circumstances. I also have to handle the fact that I hate the people who mark our exam papers (called examiners) with a passion.

A couple of years back, I got a B in maths, where I was predicted an A. The school sent off a letter to the examiners, and asked for them to re-mark the paper. The reponse we recieve from the examiers:

Stephen (me), has been marked up to an A. We appologise for the incorrect mark being issued in the first place.

Reason for incorrect mark: The originanl examiner had FORGOT to MARK a FEW PAGES.

Its unbelieveable, but it happens. This was a couple of years ago, but the fact that the examiners are full of crap does not end here. My girlfriend was predicted an A in psychology last year, and she was shocked to find she was awarded a C. She wrote to the examiners to get a remark of the paper, to see if there had been any mistakes like I had faced the previous year. The examiners wrote back, saying that the mark HAD NOT CHANGED, and I have put this in capitals for the following reasons.

She later wrote back, saying that she would like to recieve her exam paper, to find out how she mucked up the exam so badly. (she needs a good grade to get into medical school, this is why it mattters so much). The examination board wrote back:

"Sorry, but we have seemed to lost your examination paper".

Now, the JOKERS have lost her paper. The funny thing about this, is the fact that the re-mark remained identical to the first mark. So, how do we know that they ever re-marked the paper in the first place? We don't, and with the examination boards poor reputation, its more than likely that they didnt mark it in the first place.

So, all these factors have made me come close to tears in the last few days, and I suppose I'm just letting it all get out of the system by typing it. Most of you have probably gone off and read another topic by now, which is not a problem, because at the end of the day, I am just venting to myself.

As for the examiners - I'm at a stage where I have a good motive to kill these people. I'll happily go and smash their headquater windows one night, or smash up the car of the cheif examiner if I feel this needs to be done to prove my point. I hate these people with a passion. I dont understand how they can make such a joke out of something that determines the rest of young students lives.

Anyway, I'll shut up before:

a ) I get arrested

b ) you guys want to start killing me for going on for to long

c ) My fingers fall off

gg everyone, im off to try and sleep, which will end in failure because of the stress, whcih in turn, will lead to more stress.

Edited by *BiGBonES**

(edited)
Anyway, I'll shut up before:

a ) I get arrested

b ) you guys want to start killing me for going on for to long

c ) My fingers fall off

Too late! You're under arrest! Spread 'em!

Let me see those hands! Let me see those hands!

You have the right to remain silent. Failure to do say may result in you requesting an unban early and bad grades.

Oh, and best of luck with your exams! Go get 'em!

Edited by Ak0Mg0

(edited)

3.5 days now, I really can't wait.

Revision is going slightly down hill, but I'm happy I have waved bye bye to biology for life, well, thats if I get a good grade in it of course!

Now, I just have a four hour economics essay exam, and a final mathematics exam.

I don't think I'll be able to write for a week after that four hour essay, my hands will be in great agony after that :boo:

I'll see you guys in the server SOON!!!!!!!!! I'll post up on monday evening for my unban, and I'll be in the server around 11am on tuesday. Not that anyone will be there then, but still, the gc environment will be fresh in the air! Maybe I'll catch up with the gc hostages, and see how they've been getting on.

:peace:

Edited by *BiGBonES**

Trying to fit in some last minute calculus revision :=

I had two hard exams today, about the joys of economics :boing::boing:

lol, it was very exciting!

Anyway, back to revision again. I'm cramming it all in tonight and tomorrow morning, then I'm free for the majority of the summer.

I'll try and pop in for a game or two this week, but I'm spending a bit of time with the old g/f, we havent seen each other a lot recently due to our efforts. From this saturday onwards however, I have nothing planned but CS in the day, and more late night CS!

whoooooooot! The late nights give me an oppurtunity to take part in the custom maps and hopefully an open slight slaughter eventually!

I'll post up when I need the unban, thanks for the support homies!

Well, I finished today, so I believe that I am ready to be UNBANNED <<whoooooot!

I'm not in a very excited mood though :boo: The last exam was extremely hard, so I'm sitting here with a headache because I was thinking so hard.

If someone can hook me up with an unban (SteamID in the first post), hopefully playing with some of my old chums in the gc server will lighten me up a bit :boing:

Now, all I have to do is wait till August the 18th to find out if I get high enough grades to get college.

:peace:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the support guys, it all paid off in the end.

Results-

A being highest, going down to E being lowest (I dunno how things work over in the usa)

A-Maths

B-Biology

B-Economics

I was pretty lucky to keep the B in biology, and pretty unlucky to just miss out on an A for economics, but I'm glad, why?

To get into university/college, I needed ABB.

Once again, thanks for the ban, and for all the support shown in this topic.