NBA! Post ur favorite team!

Vovik

Let's start a NBA topic, I don't see one beside the one about the brawl so here it is...

Ok, I live in Minny, so I gotta go with the T'wolves although they are the biggest underachievers this year, last year though they were awesome. KG is my main man. I also a big fan of Allen Iverson.

Post it up!

• 4 weeks later...

I was a big micheal jordan fan, and since he has departed my interest in the nba has decreased a lot, but I would have to go with the Nuggets cause Carmelo Anthony went to the college where i am from :P

• 2 weeks later...
And yet, the SPURS are up 2 to 0 in the western conference finals. Nothin' like good solid DEFENSE.  :peace:

Point made. The series isn't over yet. However, if you look at the last ten (or so) times the #1 offense has played the #1 defense in a playoff series, the #1 offense has won all ten. (A stat one of the announcers threw out during the game.)

Point made.  The series isn't over yet.  However, if you look at the last ten (or so) times the #1 offense has played the #1 defense in a playoff series, the #1 offense has won all ten.  (A stat one of the announcers threw out during the game.)

True. But Times are a changin'. :D

Not only are the Spurs #1 at Defense. They've shone that they can play the running game also.

I agree, the series is not over yet. And I don't think the Spurs will Sweep the Suns. I just don't think the Suns can pull it out.

With guys like, Tim Duncan & Manu Ginobli it's hard to beat the Spurs. Manu is just such an amazing athlete. Love watching him & Duncan play. :peace:

You have to love Sweaty Nash and Amare, though. Although I wish Amare could create his own shot a little better. I don't think they can pull it out either. It'll probably be 4-2.

My brother and dad live in Scottsdale and my brother has gone to the last 4 Suns home games...lucky dog...